Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #31
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
v1.0.1 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Updated to ensure refreshes main grid for new cover view feature in Calibre.

Thanks Kovid for the steer for the fix and vallema for the bug report.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #32
slobberchopz
Obsessive Compulsive?
slobberchopz is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Great work and very useful tool.

I glanced at the code, and I think it might be faster & preserve image quality if it checks and doesn't resize those that are already the correct size. Otherwise it may attempt smoothing etc, but I really don't know for sure.
slobberchopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #33
fidvo
Zealot
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm looking for a way to automatically maintain the aspect ratio when resizing the cover. Is that possible with this plugin?

If not, I might try my hand at modifying the plugin myself. Would anyone else be interested in this feature?
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:14 AM   #34
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Beta for calibre change to Qt5

FYI, I am not kiwidude and this isn't my plugin. But I am trying to help out by porting some of the plugins I use regularly while kiwidude is busy.

Attached is a test version that should work for both the existing 1.X calibre and the upcoming 2.X version calibre. 2.x will use PyQt5 which requires changes to virtually all plugins. This version of the plugin has version number 1.201.0.

This version needs to be tested with the existing calibre.

Brave souls to test with with the beta 2.X version would also be appreciated. Links to the 2.X beta and discussion of the transition (for plugins) can be see at: Attn plugin developers: calibre moving to Qt 5.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Resize Cover-qt5.zip (31.6 KB, 34 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:15 PM   #35
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@davidfor - working fine for V1.201 portable and V1.44 64 bit

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote