Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #421
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Thanks, I love picking these up when I see them.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #422
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
don't know if some of these have been posted before or not and PLEASE don't stone me for including some Nook Book as well

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Barbecue Recipes [K] by Gooseberry Patch $0.00
Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Barbecue Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: May 2, 2013
It's a cookout! Gather your family & friends to savor this collection of 25 of our most taste-tempting recipes for grilling and barbecue favorites...from Hawaiian Grilled Pork Chops and Sensational Sirloin Kabobs to Dijon Grilled Fish and more!

Our Favorite Kid Friendly Recipes (Our Favorite Recipes Collection) [K] by Gooseberry Patch $4.99

Quote:
Publication Date: September 3, 2012
Want to serve meals that every member of the family will love? Then this book is for you! In Our Favorite Kid-Friendly Recipes, we've gathered more than 60 of our very best dishes that kids are sure to love. Breakfast Banana Splits, Magic Meatloaf and Cheesy Italiano Soup are perfect for busy weekdays. Time for treats? Kids will flip over Dirt Cups, Pizza Roll Snacks and PB&J Milkshakes! This little book also includes 60 handy tips and tricks for making mealtime healthy and fun...a feature Gooseberry Patch is known for!
Our Favorite Quick & Easy Recipes Cookbook: It's almost dinnertime...what to serve? Gather everyone around the table for satisying meals that are ready in no time. (Our Favorite Recipes Collection) [K] by Gooseberry Patch $0.99

Quote:
Publication Date: November 20, 2012
Over 60 of our favorite quick & easy recipes, with handy time-saving tips. Purse-friendly size make meal-planning on the go easy
From My Kitchen To Yours Dessert Recipes (100 Delicious Dessert Recipes) [K] by Sara Winlet $3.99

Quote:
Publication Date: January 29, 2013
I love to bake and smell the wonderful aromas that fill my home. With this great dessert cookbook you will find delicious pies, cupcakes, cookies and brownies along with my favorite icing recipes, plus a bonus savory pie section. Your family will love trying these wonderful recipes.

Easy Vegetarian Recipes [K]
by Instructables Authors $0.00

Quote:
Publication Date: January 17, 2011
Easy Vegetarian Recipes gives you full step-by-step instructions for crafting Vegetarian dishes that even die-hard meat eaters will love. Learn how to make Effortless Chili, Scrumptious Caponata, and Spicy Pumkin Samosas! All projects, are written by veggie experts, and contain pictures for each step so you can easily make it yourself, even if it’s your first time in the kitchen. Let's get cooking!

Salad Of The Week: 52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss, Healthy Eating And To Make Every Weekend Of The Year A Little Bit Special (Recipe Of The Week Cookbook) [K]
by Lisa Brown $1.03

Quote:
Publication Date: August 12, 2013
Discover how to make healthy and amazingly delicious salads for weight loss
using easy-to-find ingredients from your local supermarket…

52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss And Healthy Eating "The Delicious Way"
Savvy Summer Entertaining [NB] by Shanna Hatfield FREE
Quote:
The savvy hostess will find all the hints, ideas and recipes she needs for a fun and successful summer entertaining season!

From Savvy Entertaining's blogger, this book includes her favorite tips for celebrating summer!
Smoothies for Good Health [NB] by Marie Roy FREE
Quote:
I’ve put together 20 recipes for Smoothies that I think can help achieve the goal of staying healthy. Maintaining over all health can help the mind become more creative where we can start as well as successfully finish whatever goals we set for ourselves. I hope you enjoy these Smoothies!

Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Chili Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch (Compiler) $0.99
Quote:
Warm up your family on the chilliest days with these 25 tried & true recipes for hearty, zesty chili of all kinds...from Chili With Corn Dumplings and Slow-Cooker Steak Chili to Creamy White Chicken Chili and Rio Grande Green Pork Chili, you're sure to find a favorite!

How to Bake: Yeast and How it Works [NB] by Dennis Weaver FREE
Quote:
Hi, I’m Dennis Weaver and I would like to share my baking book with you, How to Bake. It’s free. It’s illustrated. It’s the most comprehensive downloadable home baking guide you'll ever see.If you study the material in this book, you won’t just be a better baker; you’ll be an expert baker. Save it, print it, add it to your kitchen library.
Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch (Compiler) $0.99
Quote:
Make your mornings bright with these tried & true recipes for mouthwatering breakfasts and brunches...from Cranberry-Pumpkin Waffles and Scrumptious French Toast to Old-Fashioned Baked Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Bake, there's sure to be something for everyone!
The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook [NB] by Christy Dorrity FREE
Quote:
Great books, bloggers, & recipes meet in this fresh and unique cookbook that helps you experience books, not just read them.

Books are paired with delectable recipes like “Fairy Touched Calico Brownies” from the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull, “7-Day Layer Dip” from Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall.

The cookbook showcases over seventy reviews with links to book review blogs and author websites.
Betty Crocker 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes [NB] by Betty Crocker Editors $0.99
Quote:
Enjoy Sumer Sipping with Refreshing Drinks

Photo of Every Recipe

Summer and the sound of ice cubes clinking just go together, and the cool drinks here are perfect all through the warm months. Serve Frosty Iced Caramel Capuccino and Lemon-Ginger Tingler on a hot day; enjoy breakfast in a glass with Super-Athlete Spinach Smoothies or a Peanut Butter-Banana Smoothie. And come cocktail hour, whip up a Thai-Basil Mojitarita or a pitcher of White Wine Sangria. You’ll find the best summer beverages right here.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #423
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
...PLEASE don't stone me for including some Nook Book as well
NOOK is my preferred platform, so there won't be stones coming from my direction.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #424
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Flat Breads and Pizza (Delicious Recipes) [K] by June Kessler $2.99

Quote:
Publication Date: February 21, 2013
Flat breads were undoubtedly some of the earliest breads ever baked. They continue to be produced today. Flat breads cook very quickly; many of these breads are shaped with a rolling pin. Bread dough rolls out most easily when rested at intervals. When making these recipes, roll the dough until you feel resistance, then turn to another piece of dough, and give the first piece to rest.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #425
gabby98
Wizard

Gluten Free Diet Cookbook: Wheat Free Eating Choices for People with Celiac Disease [K] by Maria Holmes FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: March 9, 2013
A decade ago, celiac disease, gluten intolerance or the gluten-free lifestyle diet were relative unknowns in the vocabulary of dietary conditions and considerations. However, today, some 25% of Americans are concerned with gluten consumption. People affected are unable to eat foods with gluten, the storage proteins found in wheat, rye and barley. Celiac disease is the harshest end of the gluten-as-allergen end of the spectrum and is a serious condition.

The solution for gluten allergy, celiac disease or a gluten intolerance is the same - avoid the ingestion of gluten containing foods.

Gluten-Free Diet Cookbook: Healthier Eating Choices for People with Celiac Disease is my first cookbook of gluten-free recipes.It is my personal collection of exciting and flavorsome recipes for the gluten-averse that are also quick and easy to prepare.
Advert
Old 09-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #426
gabby98
Wizard

Salad Of The Week: 52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss And Healthy Eating "The Delicious Way" (Recipe Of The Week Cookbook 1) [K] by Lisa Brown FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: August 12, 2013
Discover how to make healthy and amazingly delicious salads for weight loss
using easy-to-find ingredients from your local supermarket…

52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss And Healthy Eating "The Delicious Way"

Dear Friend,
Spoiler:

If you’ll decide to invest in this manual then this probably going to turn out to be the most delicious and healthiest move you’ve ever made in the field of buying cookbooks. Here is why:

My name is Lisa Brown. I’m working mom of two. Our family lives with precious dog named Archie and “ugly mortgage” in sunny California.
I don’t know for sure but it seems to me that I may have tried and collected more really delicious and healthy salad recipes than anyone else that I know. Maybe, I’m exaggerating a little, but here are some proofs:

The Simple Old-Fashioned Greek Salad Has Made Our Guests From Greece Almost Cry With Joy!

And you’ll learn the real secret to this salad from recipe #1.
The easy-to-prepare recipe #2 will show you the delicious way how you too can easily add to your health and receive all the benefits of…

One Of The World's Most Healing Superfoods!

The next 50 recipes should remove almost every single roadblock that has ever stopped you from making healthy and more importantly delicious salads.
This is sure to become your go-to resource time and time again!

WARNING: This Is NOT A Common Salad Book You May Have Seen

This is not just basically ice burg lettuce with different dressings and veggies thrown on top… In this one all the salads are really different from each other.
Also, you'll find plenty of useful tips, tricks, and interesting facts…

Now…

Here Are Some More Important Reasons Why You Might Want To Get This Book:
You'll discover how to make regular salad ingredients taste far, far better, by preparing them in a special way…
The unexpected way revealed in the first section will enable you to earn a bunch of money trying these recipes for yourself!
This collection will prove useful for just about everyone, including vegetarians and vegan.
Granted it is NOT strictly vegetarian but most of the salads are vegetarian or vegan and with simple adaptions they can all be.
You'll learn what vegetable the French call “The King Of Body Detox”… And…
How you can enormously benefit from this superfood, if you eat it every morning.
Revealed: What food you must eat every day if you want to be healthy even at age 110!
You'll find out the easy way how to workout without working out! It’s obvious, but almost always overlooked…
Discover the simple trick that helped my friend lose 35 pounds in just 3 months, almost effortlessly!
No diet. No hunger. No workout. No nothing! It’s SO easy you wouldn’t believe it! But, I saw it with my own eyes…
Come closer: These recipes have already generated hundreds of compliments from friends and family for me, my friends and that very select group of people who subscribe to my newsletter. And you can now receive all these incredible recipes and other info for practically nothing. Think about it: It’s less than two cents ($0.02) per recipe!

Examine This Book For A Full 7 Days
100% Risk FREE!

That’s right… If you are not 110% satisfied, you have seven days to go to “Manage Your Kindle” page and ask for a complete Refund.
And, it’s easy to order. Just click the Buy Button NOW!

Sincerely,
Lisa Brown.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #427
gabby98
Wizard

Free @ Amazon
The Big Book of Juice Fast, Cleanse and Detox Recipes: Discover the Secrets of "Top 50" Best Green Juice Fasting Recipes For QUICK WEIGHT LOSS, LOOKING YOUNGER & BOOSTING YOUR STAMINA
Old 09-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #428
gabby98
Wizard

Circle of Friends - 25 Pie, Crisp & Cobbler Recipes by Gooseberry Patch FREE
Old 10-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #429
gabby98
Wizard

Game Day Appetizers and Super Snacks (Delicious Recipes) [K] byJune Kessler FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: October 13, 2012
Game Day Super Snacks
Apptizers and snacks for any occasion
Welcome to my complete guide to Game Day Parties. Many recipes are easy to prepare and also many can be made in advance which will free up your time on the day of the big game.

Delicious Recipes Cookbook Game Day Super Snacks has easy and fun with these easy recipes, you will find recipes for cakes, coffee cakes and quick breads for early games, then move on to a collection of Appetizers such as Mini Cocktail Meat Balls, Coconut-Orange Shrimp, Deviled Eggs to Awesome Fried Pickles, Chicken Wings, Ribs and Turkey legs and Wings, Dips and Salsa and Crock-pot recipes.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #430
gabby98
Wizard

Free @ Amazon

Mexican Vegetarian Cookbook: Quick, Easy & Delicious Vegetarian Mexican Recipes [K] by Lisa Patricia James
Quote:
Spice up your day with tasty Mexican recipes!

Please enjoy my collection of some of the most DELICIOUS and easy vegetarian Mexican recipes on the planet!

Here are just a FEW of the recipes I've added to this collection:

- Savory Corn Cakes with Chipotle Cream
- Poblano Chilis Stuffed with Cheese
- Enchiladas with Mole Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Mexican Rice
- Black Bean Quinoa
- Huevos con Chilis Verdes (Eggs with Green Chilis)
- Chichimangas
- Tostadas
- Vegetable Fajitas
- Agua Fresca
- Mexican Chocolate Cake

And SO MANY more! You are just seconds away from making some of the best Mexican food you've ever had! I hope you enjoy these tasty recipes as much as my family and I do.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #431
gabby98
Wizard

132+ Delicious Salads, Dressings And Dips (Gabrielle's FUSS-FREE Healthy Veg Recipes) [K] by Gabrielle Raiz

Quote:
Whether your mission is weight loss, finding a wealth of new plant-based healthy meals, well-being through raw food, or tempting your taste buds with nourishing snacks, you'll discover over 132 healthy salad recipes, delectable dressings, creamy yummy dips and satisfying healthy dinners.

Let Gabrielle lead you on your own personal healthy super-salad revolution, expand your repertoire of healthy and raw food and delight your taste buds. These health-giving creations, using easy to find ingredients, have been convincing even the most salad-phobic of folk! With her trademark down-to-earth approach, Gabrielle shows you:

How to create delicious, healthy salads, dressings and dips - all fuss-free, tried and tested and ... using easy-to-find ingredients!
How to make even the most often-used salad ingredients taste far better, by cleverly preparing your vegetables to vary consistency and 'mouth-feel'
How simplicity can make you a winner in the kitchen. Some healthy salad recipes you will learn are beautiful precisely because of their simplicity.
How you don't always need a complex or long list of ingredients to make your healthy creations interesting or delicious.
Versatile recipes, ranging from simple through to Gabrielle's famous and sophisticated 'super salads'. Lose weight! Feel vital and alive!
215+ pages of practical information
Easily make the transition away from 'packaged and processed foods' and enjoy eating fresh, (mostly) raw vegetables and superfoods - the key ingredients to vibrant health, weight loss and energy!
Old 10-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #432
gabby98
Wizard

Free @ Amazon

Low Fat Nirvana (Calorie Counters) by Suzanne Struthers

Quote:
Dessert recipes so good you will not believe they are diet compatible!

Dieting is hard enough. Dieting with a sweet tooth while working in an office where the company potluck is a near weekly event? Next to impossible!

And what of the spouse who can eat fat, upon fat, topped with more fat and seemingly not gain an ounce? The same one who gives a look of incomprehension when the words "but what about the calories?!" cross your lips? ....
Old 10-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #433
gabby98
Wizard

Free @ Amazon

30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes by Lori Burke
Quote:
Publication Date: March 17, 2012
Dump Cakes are amazing cobbler desserts. In fact Dump Cakes combine the four qualities of the perfect dessert: Simple, Quick, Incredibly Delicious and Fun.

They are really simple to make and use fruit, spices, cake mix and butter. They are quick to make. The preparation time for a Dump Cake is 5 to 10 minutes. Baking is an additional 45 minutes to 1 hour. Delicious? A warm piece of Dump Cake cobbler with a scoop of ice cream melting over a buttery cake and mingling with vanilla and cinnamon and other spices is one of the most delicious desserts you can eat.

Finally making a Dump Cake is fun for both adults and kids. You dump fruit, spices, a layer of dry cake mix and pats of butter. Baking one of these wonderful cakes is a great project for the entire family.
Pick up a copy of this book and enjoy the wonderful world of Dump Cake cobbler desserts. You won't regret it.

Here are just a few of the Dump Cake recipes you’ll find in this book:
• Apple Dump Cake
• Apple Blueberry Dump Cake
• Apple Peach Dump Cake
• Black Forest Dump Cake
• Blueberry Dump Cake
• Blueberry Peach Dump Cake
• Cherry Dump Cake
• Cherry Peach Dump Cake
• Chocolate Berry Dump Cake
• Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
• Granny’s Apple Dump Cake
• Holiday Dump Cake
• Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake
• Lemon Raspberry Dump Cake
• Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake
• Raspberry Dump Cake
• Rhubarb Dump Cake
• Spicy Apple Dump Cake
• Strawberry Devil’s Food Dump Cake
• Sweet Peach Dump Cake
Free @ Amazon
100 Bundt and Tube Pan Cake Recipes [Kindle Edition] Tera L. Davis
Quote:
Publication Date: June 1, 2013
Cakes are a thing of beauty, the centerpiece on a birthday table and the anticipated feeling that something lovely and sweet is coming your way. Holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter are full of homemade cakes that family and friends look forward to every year. The smell of a cake baking in the oven brings back fond memories for most of us and gives children the comforting feeling of home.

100 delicious recipes for cakes baked in Bundt pans or tube pans

Includes:
Cakes with Fruit
Chocolate Cakes
Coffee Cakes
Pound Cakes
Fruit Cakes
Nut Cakes
Holiday Cakes
and more!

Last edited by gabby98; 10-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #434
gabby98
Wizard

SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults by Alisa Marie Fleming $0.00

Things Mother Used to Make A Collection of Old Time Recipes, Some Nearly One Hundred Years Old and Never Published Before by Lydia Maria Gurney $0.00

40 Top Paleo Recipes - Quick and Easy Paleo Diet Recipes For Weight Loss (Paleolithic Diet Cookbook) by Jenny Allan $0.00

Just Desserts by Kemberlee Shortland $0.00

The Daily Meal's Best Chicken Recipes Cookbook by Editors of The Daily Meal $0.99

OT...but slightly related:

25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles by Julia Litz, Melissa Conner $0.00
Old 10-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #435
gabby98
Wizard

FREE @ Amazon

Thanksgiving Recipes - A Seasonal Collection of Gourmet Thanksgiving Recipes, Turkey Tips and Thanksgiving Snacks - 'Thankful for Coffee' by Billy Taylor $0.00

100 Easy Recipes In Jars by Bonnie Scott $0.00

$10 Root Cellar: And Other Low-Cost Methods of Growing, Storing, and Using Root Vegetables (Modern Simplicity) by Anna Hess $0.00

Savvy Autumn Entertaining (Savvy Entertaining) by Shanna Hatfield $0.00