Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #1
yue
yue began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD [Onyx]
Greetings and salutations!

Good evening all,

I'm Yue of Australia, studying journalism, professional writing and human rights. Cradled in my lap is a brand new Kobo Aura HD in Onyx, updating its current firmware by itself - I'm currently prowling the internet for a sturdy leather case for it, which lead me to this website. This is my first e-reader, and I feel like I've found an excellent website to be used in tandem with it.

I enjoy a medley of different books, though if I had to pick a couple of favourite genres, I'd have to throw my weight in with science-fiction, fantasy and young adult reading. My first ebook will be the Hunger Games - Kobo Books is already burning a hole in my credit card. Yikes!

I'm glad to be here. I'm reading through the Kobo Aura HD Impressions Thread right now to see others' opinions of my ereader and try to prevent any possible blunders.

Yue.
yue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day Yue and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
androidrooting
Enthusiast
androidrooting began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello Yue and Welcome to the boards!
androidrooting is offline   Reply With Quote