Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
iirisa
iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Reading life missing

I cannot seem to find the Reading life feature in the desktop app. Also, the awards in Android app are missing. I can see the number of awards I've received on my android but not which ones.
P.S. I do not own a Kobo e-reader, if it helps.
iirisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Lynx-lynx
Kiki's cheeky Christmas!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
I've just opened my Kobo desktop and it doesn't have a Reading life feature either.

However, I've never bought any Kobo books using this account.

I could be wrong, but I think the Reading Life stuff is for Kepubs isn't?

Or is it also for epubs?

Can't help you out re Android stuff.

(PS: I don't actually want to use Reading Life, just trying to help you out )
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
No, there isn't a reading life in the desktop application. It seems to only exist in the ereaders and the apps. As to awards, one of the Kobo people has said that some are only on one type of device or app. And they can be for kepubs and other types of books. There are some that can only be achieved with kepubs, but many will use any type of book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
iirisa
iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.iirisa did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Thank you for your answers. It helped!
iirisa is offline   Reply With Quote