Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 07-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #481
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Kindle PW, LG G3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Going Cowboy Crazy (Deep in the Heart of Texas Series #1)
Katie Lane 0.99 Nook Book
Also $0.99 @ Kindle. It's got a rating of 4.02 out of 866 on goodreads with consistent ratings throughout the series. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #482
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well I'm here at the clinic and forgot my Kindle. Hubby's in surgery. My big military Guy had a meltdown in Pre-Op. They came and got me. So I stay with him till the gave him something to relax.

So my free books post will be late. I've had no sleep so nap when I get home.
Blossom - I so hope all goes well with you and hubby. You'll be in my thoughts. I'll be out of touch the next couple of days, so I'll look forward to seeing good news when I'm able to catch up
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #483
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
If you read Frigid soon come back and tell us what you think. Depending on what you say I might just go ahead and buy it; the library did not release it today, so July 30 it is
Just finished and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I gave "Wait For You" 5 stars, I'd give this one 4-4.5. It's a wee bit predictable, but it's written with her usual wit, steam and charm and I really liked it. BTW I got it at Kobo with a coupon.
Blue2u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #484
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Also $0.99 @ Kindle. It's got a rating of 4.02 out of 866 on goodreads with consistent ratings throughout the series. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
I bought when it first came out of course I have not read it yet.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #485
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
It's been a long day but he made it through surgery fine. They wound up doing both sides. Took twice as long. Waiting room was chaotic because no one knew what stage of surgery their love one was in.

I have to share about our Cab driver. He was the sweetest Guy. Not only did he knock $10 off the trip to the surgery clinic, he refused to take more than $20 on the return trip. He didn't even charge me while he waited 25 minutes at the pharmacy while I got hubby's prescription filled. He then help hubby up to our front door. What a Guy! He's not from around here. He's from Baton Rouge, LA. Got the Cajun accent to match. I couldn't help thinking what a great hero he would make for a book
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #486
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
It's been a long day but he made it through surgery fine. They wound up doing both sides. Took twice as long. Waiting room was chaotic because no one knew what stage of surgery their love one was in.

I have to share about our Cab driver. He was the sweetest Guy. Not only did he knock $10 off the trip to the surgery clinic, he refused to take more than $20 on the return trip. He didn't even charge me while he waited 25 minutes at the pharmacy while I got hubby's prescription filled. He then help hubby up to our front door. What a Guy! He's not from around here. He's from Baton Rouge, LA. Got the Cajun accent to match. I couldn't help thinking what a great hero he would make for a book
Blossom - very happy to hear Hubby made it through the surgery and all is well. Prayers and good wishes to him as he recovers.

Stories about people like the Cab Driver restore my faith in humanity! Thanks for sharing
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:15 AM   #487
basschick
Guru
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Kindle 3 WiFi, iPod Touch with Stanza
so happy to hear your husband made it through fine

and the cab driver sounds like a book hero, for sure!

Quote:

basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 AM   #488
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Quote:

Very good news! There are some lovely taxi drivers out there and you got a great one!

Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery *hugs*
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 AM   #489
library addict
Wizard
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
Quote:

Glad to hear the surgery went well and hope your husband has a quick recovery.

And yay for the kind cab driver!
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #490
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Quote:

So glad to hear everything went well. Hope hubby has an easy recovery time too. The cab driver, it always seems to me that we have our faith restored in humanity when we most need it, what great timing for you.
Blue2u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #491
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNCalif View Post
Kindle's Daily Deal is 42 of romances from Macmillan's Entangled Indulgence line for 99 cents apiece:

[Affiliate link - Moderator]

(hope I'm adding the link right!)
This is gonna cost me. This is the same line that spawned the Jennifer Probst Billionaire series, they just redid all the covers. I'm starting to wade through them now, anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-16-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #492
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
This is gonna cost me.
Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I clicked the link

Is it just me or do almost all the titles sound like what you find in the Harlequin Presents line
Old 07-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #493
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Just finished and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I gave "Wait For You" 5 stars, I'd give this one 4-4.5. It's a wee bit predictable, but it's written with her usual wit, steam and charm and I really liked it. BTW I got it at Kobo with a coupon.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #494
library addict
Wizard
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
Quote:
This is gonna cost me. This is the same line that spawned the Jennifer Probst Billionaire series, they just redid all the covers. I'm starting to wade through them now, anyone have any recommendations?
I haven't read any of the Entangled Indulgence ones.

I enjoyed Tessa Bailey's Officer Off Limits, but it is not part of the sale. Neither are the two by Rebecca Zanetti (Against the Wall and Under the Covers) which are on my wish list. I guess I will have to wait for the Entangled Brazen sale
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #495
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Is it just me or do almost all the titles sound like what you find in the Harlequin Presents line
Oh for sure! Entangled doesn't have nearly as many line as Harlequin so whatever is equivalent to Presents seems to fit into this category. Here are their submission guidelines for Indulgence if you're curious.

So far I've got 11 picked out.