Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #16
rbay
bay
rbay began at the beginning.

Device: ipad mini+samsung galaxi
Well, I also have some troubles with crash.
When Open/File and add images.

For the first one.
After launched Sigil, I saved the file... and I opened my file. Then I closed the preliminary saved file... it works to get through.

For the second problem, I didn't find a way and are using my old PC to upload Fonts or files... I hope the next Sigil's update will fixe that.

May the fourth be with you !
Bay
rbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
FrMartin
FrMartin began at the beginning.

Device: Sigil
Closing the program, deleting the prefs in my library and trying again fixed the problem. Now I can add existing images to the folder no problem. I still get other random crashes, one of them happened during a 'save' which is particularly annoying. Hope the new version is more stable.
FrMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:49 AM   #18
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
I can honestly say that in the current version I have not encountered any crashes. Also, with reports like this, always report things like OS, CPU, memory, etc.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #19
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Please report these problems including, as Toxaris said, full system details. The developers/maintainers work very hard to get out bugs, but they need to know all the details including every step you take and every other program running on your system.

This can often best be done at:
http://code.google.com/p/sigil/issues/list
rather than clogging up the forums with all the details of your system, once you are sure it is not just a simple fix.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote