Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #31
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony (J) PRS 650, Kobo Mini and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
For me, there was no contest - the white Kobo just appealed much more to me, and would look better with the coloured snapbacks.
Same here, I couldn't buy a black one after I've seen the white Mini. And the red snapback is great on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Having said that, I've just purchased a black Kobo Mini for my mother for her birthday because I couldn't get hold of a white one for the same deal. I'm hoping it will be easier on her eyes. It definitely does look different, even if it's just a trick of the eye!
If you fall for a snapback, right now they're dirt cheap here, I'm under the idea that the silver stock one would look stunning on a black Mini No way my brother is going to try this. If he keeps the Mini, that is.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote