Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #16
Notjohn
Addict
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Case mismatches will get you every time.
I had to set my FTP software so that it forced lower-case at all times, this was such a recurring problem in writing web pages.

And I ran into this quirk again while uploading zipped html files to Kindle Direct Publishing. Upload bookname.HTM to the KDP, and it converts just fine. But in a zip file, the file extension must be lowercase.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote