Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
joelones
joelones began at the beginning.

Device: none
Un-root jailbreak

I decided to jailbreak my t2 but I guess I used an older version of the jailbreak zeam's not rupor's.

How can I undo this, I've been reading awhile now. Any help would be appreciated...

files used:

jailbreak.zip
minimal-root-zeam.zip

I tried to restore with restore-set-1.0.04.11081-us.zip but once I run the flash_reader.bat it says I have insufficient space.

Seems like the SD card partition (FAT) is only 75MB (formatted by the sony format tool in the settings).

I did not create a backup, how can I get it to factory and reapply rupor's jailbreak?

EDIT:
I guess I didnt properly format that card as it was in my phone and was already partitioned, it was a 8GB card with a small fat partition.

What i did was put the contents of os_firmware (of restore) on another sd and booted with home+menu power to take the files. I hope that was the procedure, can anybody confirm?

Last edited by joelones; 06-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.
joelones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
rupor
Addict
rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.rupor 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: PRS 500,505,900,650,T1,T2, Nook ST, Kindle PW2
If your original jailbreak was successful I do not think you need to re-apply mine, porkupan's one is OK. You will need to restore your firmware using proper restore set before applying my minimal root (AMR) - so please, get yourself another SD card...
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote