Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 06-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #106
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite and a Simple touch Nook
Code received, redeemed and I have a new one waiting for the next person, anyone interested?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #107
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
pm sent to jbcohen
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #108
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite and a Simple touch Nook
Code to bgalbrech
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #109
edicius
edicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavens

Device: none
PM sent to bgalbrecht
edicius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #110
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
PM to edicius
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #111
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
PM'd edicius with the code.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #112
edicius
edicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavens

Device: none
Code received, redeemed and new send to JSWolf
edicius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #113
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edicius View Post
Code received, redeemed and new send to JSWolf
I have not received the code via email yet. Please PM the code because it did not arrive via email.

Last edited by JSWolf; 07-02-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #114
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I did finally receive the code via email. So what do I do since I am at the end of the line and It says I have to redeem the code by 7/2/2014? I have never been at the end of the line before.

I am sending myself the code. I'll check in tomorrow at about 7PM and if the code is in my email, I'll send it to the next person to PM me.

Last edited by JSWolf; 07-02-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:06 AM   #115
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I did finally receive the code via email. So what do I do since I am at the end of the line and It says I have to redeem the code by 7/2/2014? I have never been at the end of the line before.

I am sending myself the code. I'll check in tomorrow at about 7PM and if the code is in my email, I'll send it to the next person to PM me.
What most people do is send the code to a new (unused / can't be on file with Baen) email address and then save it to forward on later.

See item number 10 in this write up...
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=44
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #116
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I did send it to an unused email address and I do have the code. I just don't have anyone to send it to.