Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
wolf_larsen
wolf_larsen began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS-505, Kobo glo
Hello from Bordeaux in France

Hello everybody.
I am quite new to the e-book world, at least on e-readers.
I bought a (used) Sony PRS-505 (a good (heavy) device indeed !) a few months ago, and a Kobo glo a few weeks ago (to read at night time).
wolf_larsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Welcome to MobileRead.

Look around the site and have fun.

You have some good ebook readers there! (I owned the Sony 505 and now own - among others - the Kobo Glo, which is a very nice reader for reading at nighttime or in low light situations).

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-23-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: left out 'good'
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Bon jour Wolf and welcome to MobileRead.

My first eInk eBook reader was a Sony 505 and I liked it fine. In fact, had I not dropped it, breaking the screen in the progress, walking into the gym, I'd still be reading on it.
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #6
wolf_larsen
wolf_larsen began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS-505, Kobo glo
Thank you.
At chrismas, I gave the PRS-505 to my ex-wife, she is found of it, with PRS+, of course.

I noww only have the Kobo Glo, which i discovered is a nice linux-based device, easy to upgrade (and not by using obscure wifi automatic updating !!!)
wolf_larsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:20 AM   #7
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
Ah, la région de Bordeaux, dis-donc vous devez avoir une belle cave à vin

En tout cas, bienvenue sur ce forum, si vous aimez les livres et la littérature en général, vous êtes bien tombé
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote