Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
vivafriend5
vivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
Mobileread Displaying in German

A while back (months), I used an advanced search function to search the mobileread forums and the site has displayed in German ever since. Most of the site interface is in German. How can I switch languages? I swear I have searched and cannot find an obvious answer. Danke!
vivafriend5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Go to "User CP" and the "Edit Options" (or their German equivalents).

I think there used to be a quick link to change the language at the bottom of every page, that might be how you (accidentally) change the language back then.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
vivafriend5
vivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenvivafriend5 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Go to "User CP" and the "Edit Options" (or their German equivalents).

I think there used to be a quick link to change the language at the bottom of every page, that might be how you (accidentally) change the language back then.
Thank you very much. Kept getting lost in the sub-menus.
vivafriend5 is offline   Reply With Quote