Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 3GS; Kindle 4 (Black); Nook HD+
New Heroic Fantasy: Amadar, now on Kindle

Want to read about magic, prophecy, and swordfights?

My novel Amadar has just been released in the Kindle store. The book should be on Smashwords and others within the next two weeks.

It's a hundred thousand words of sorcery and sea-battles for only three bucks.

Amadar is now on Smashwords, too.

Last edited by Lemurion; 01-03-2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Now on Smashwords!
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congratulations on the release.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
BexBits
Zealot
BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook classic, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Want to read about magic, prophecy, and swordfights?

It's a hundred thousand words of sorcery and sea-battles for only five bucks.
Ahhhhh . . . Just my kind of book. I'll be watching for the epub.
BexBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BexBits View Post
Ahhhhh . . . Just my kind of book. I'll be watching for the epub.
Cool and thank you, it's only on Amazon right now but the plan is to try and get it on Smashwords within the next week or two. (I'd say faster, but the person actually doing that end of things is very busy right at the moment.)
Old 05-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
BexBits
Zealot
BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook classic, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD
No problem, I understand busy.
BexBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
Lemurion
eReader

Just bringing it back up to people's attention...
Old 06-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader

First review of Amadar is up, and it's a good one.

Amadar Review.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
Lemurion
eReader

Amadar is now priced at only $2.99 to celebrate the season!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #9
Lemurion
eReader

Now on Smashwords!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:48 AM   #10
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
Smashwords seems to be broken somehow. I haven't visited Smashwords for a while (what with my TBR pile being too large and all) but when I try to "read online" the sample it simply says "Book contents not found!".
frostschutz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
Lemurion
eReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Smashwords seems to be broken somehow. I haven't visited Smashwords for a while (what with my TBR pile being too large and all) but when I try to "read online" the sample it simply says "Book contents not found!".
I got the same error, and have submitted a ticket to get them to fix it. In the meantime, I've got a sample chapter up on my own website, here. It's about 4400 words, so it should give you at least a taste of the book and my writing style.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #12
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo / PB360+ / PB902 / iPad3
I was able to purchase and download it from Smashwords, it's just he "read online" that isn't working.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #13
Lemurion
eReader

Thanks, Barcey. I can download it too. I'll just have to see how long it takes to get the other fixed.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:43 AM   #14
Lemurion
eReader

Just a reminder to all. Amadar is still available on both Amazon and Smashwords.