Notices

Old 05-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
virg
virg began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello

Hello,
Salut,

I'm sorry for the possible mistake, it's too late for me to speak in english.
I'm a web developper and not a writer or a publisher, but I love books and the graphists whith who I work publishes lot of paper books and I would too complete there presentation, because there friends to me too and I like there works.
Je suis désolée pour les erreurs éventuelles, mais il est trop tôt pour parler anglais pour moi.
Je suis développeur web et non écrivaine ou éditrice, mais j'adore les livres et les graphistes avec lesquels je travaille publient des tas de livres papier et je voudrais contribuer à leur édition parce que ce sont aussi des amis et parce que j'aime leur travail.

So I tried to understanding how to do ebook in an other format than pdf, but It seems complecated, because I didn't find the structure so I do error but I don't know why.
But, I hope to find help in the post here.
Donc, j'essaie de comprendre comment faire un ebook autre qu'un pdf, mais ça semble compliqué, parce que je n'ai pas trouvé la structure de base d'un epub et du coup, je fais des erreurs sans savoir pourquoi.
Mais j'espère bien trouver de l'aide dans vos posts.

Thank for all your contribution and this forum.
Merci de vos contributions et pour ce forum.

Bonne journée - Good Day
virg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Welcome to MobileRead.

You need to look over our website and post in the appropriate forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
virg
virg began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,

I had used forum yet, but thanks for the indications, it's better to prevent (I don't know how to say "on ne sait jamais" in english)

I hope it wasn't a bad way in this forum to introduce myself, I don't know your habit.

Last edited by virg; 05-03-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: english is a unclear language
virg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
No problem.

Please look around our site.

We have many numerous forums for all kinds of ebook readers, as well as forums for different reading interests.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi virg and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote