Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 05-03-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
raikoug
raikoug began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t2
Programming prs-t2

Hi, I would like to make apps for prs-t2, but I really don't know where to start. Is there some documentation about programming app for prs?
(i don't want to install android on it (anyway, I can program andorid apps, and it could be an easy solution, but first I would like to learn something new!))
Thanks a lot!
raikoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1
Hi and welcome to MR.

Sorry to disapoint you, T2 is a Androide device.
Some sort of closed Android 2.x.
Some fw-versions can be rooted, for some newer ones the hole is plugged.

I would realy suggest to start googling around, or at least use Forum-Search
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #3
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Sony PRS T1
....or have a look at the wiki

http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...ing_and_Tweaks

Maybe, this is also of help - depending on what changed on the T2 hardware compared to the T1: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/...sign_Tools_Tab
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote