Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #16
jbaumann
Enthusiast
jbaumann began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Hi David,

I turned on the "upload book covers" option again, did as you said, and it created the image files again in the main memory.

I sent you the log via personal message. If anyone is interested in these details, I can post the log as well.

Cheers, Joachim
jbaumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
That didn't give me the info I needed. I corrected my instructions in a PM back to you.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
From the logs Joachim has sent me, I found the problem. The test I have for seeing if the book is sent to the card or main memory failed for OSX. This meant that cover images were being sent to the main memory for books on the SD card. The problem is caused by a trailing slash in different places under OSX and Windows. It might also be affecting Linux, but no one has complained yet.

I should have a fix for the next release.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote