Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #31
thecookiemommma
thecookiemommma doesn't litterthecookiemommma doesn't litter

Device: none
Nevermind. I figured it out. Just had a temporary loss of ability. Heh.
thecookiemommma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:58 AM   #32
thecookiemommma
thecookiemommma doesn't litterthecookiemommma doesn't litter

Okay. I have one more question. Is it possible to have the tag selector come up with all the tags unselected? Or to deselect all? Ctrl+A selects all, but does not deselect all when pressed again. Some of my books have like twenty tags, and I only want one or two in each category.
thecookiemommma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #33
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Fastest way to deselect all is to just drag down with the mouse. There isn't currently any other way to do it such as via a keyboard shortcut.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #34
ommaandnugs
MaryB
ommaandnugs began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600 and Kindle 3rd generation
Remove author

I installed the plugin and set up the users, adding to the user categories by tags (i.e. User Bob includes Action, Adventure, Mystery, etc.). I want to exclude some authors with certain tags from the user category (i.e. under the Tag Mystery is the author Peters, which I want to remove from Bob). I highlight the author, right click, go to user category, which gives a drop down list, go to Remove selected authors, which gives a drop down list of all the user categories--but the user categories are greyed out and I cannot select the one I want. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help
ommaandnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #35
gbm
Guru
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hisence Sero 7 Pro, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Port for QT5

Port for QT5 have only done simple tests with calibre 1.47 and calibre 1.203.1 using Linux Mint 17.

bernie
Attached Files
File Type: zip User Category-qt5.zip (73.3 KB, 22 views)
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:04 AM   #36
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@gbm - I just did some tests with Windows 64 bit calibre 1.47 and Windows portable calibre 1.204. I mainly categorise Authors, but I created some tests for the other options.

Works as expected. In the same library I could see changes I made in 1.47 from 1.204 and vice versa.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #37
Tanjamuse
Addict
Tanjamuse began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I don't suppose anyone has the ability to add "selected stories" to the plugin?
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote