Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #1141
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook, Galaxy 4mini phone
I've updated the maps of Ryallon, the world my fantasy series is set in.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/04/...f-ryallon.html

Last edited by John Carroll; 04-13-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: added image
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #1142
SidneyW
Connoisseur
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Went to the University of Central Florida Book Fest yesterday and saw some true crime authors. Here's my brief blog post on it.
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #1143
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
I posted a new science essay on my Bleeding Edge blog called "Evolution, Then?"

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 AM   #1144
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My hectic and exciting week in a nutshell.

http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/2013/04...-nutshell.html
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #1145
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
Price Alerts for your Goodreads 'To-Read' list at Luzme

Hi there

If you have a Goodreads 'To-Read' list and would like emails when the ebooks' prices change, signup for a (free) account at Luzme.

http://luzme.com

Same for Amazon wishlists too...

Countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India

Stores: Amazon, Apple, BN, Kobo, Google, Sony, Smashwords, etc.

Give it a go, you might save some money on your next ebook

Rachel
rwillmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #1146
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Odyssey, eDGe, A60, PRS-T1, iPad3, KoboGlo
On eBook Reading Systems

Hi all,

I would like to mention a Web page where I put some notes about eBooks and Reading System:

http://www.albertopettarin.it/rs.html

In particular, if you are a RS implementer, you might find some useful ideas for your RS. Feel free to comment in this thread.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #1147
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Going to do a massive overhaul of my site and get things back in order.

I have a few books on my list that I want to do, but other than that, I'm going to start fresh...I'll keep a few reviews and interviews up that I quite enjoyed, and then go from there!

I really want to get back into reading again, and really needed this break..it was getting to be way too much!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #1148
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook, Galaxy 4mini phone
I've done a review of the excellent Nadir's Zenith comic books. They're a fantastic sci-fi series.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/05/...rs-zenith.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #1149
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Going to do a massive overhaul of my site and get things back in order.

I have a few books on my list that I want to do, but other than that, I'm going to start fresh...I'll keep a few reviews and interviews up that I quite enjoyed, and then go from there!

I really want to get back into reading again, and really needed this break..it was getting to be way too much!!
Yay Joe!!!!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #1150
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you Stephen!!

This may shed some light on the situation.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/we-are-back/

With the exception of a authors that I KNOW are tried and true, I won't be doing work from "indie" authors anymore. There was so much junk that was sent I couldn't stand it, so from now on, agent or publishing company requests only is the way I'm going to keep things straight. I've accepted 5 books today, physical copies, so I've got a short list of about 10 books at the moment.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #1151
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Thank you Stephen!!
Well, you know you've still got a ROGO book coming if you want one.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #1152
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Well, you know you've still got a ROGO book coming if you want one.
Yeah, the other Jade Darcy book is one I'm looking forward to , so I think I'll go with that.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #1153
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Moderator Notice

Please remember that if you post a link to Amazon in this thread for your book, then your post will be deleted. No PM will be sent.

It is your responsibility to post to the correct 'Shameless' thread.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #1154
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
With the exception of a authors that I KNOW are tried and true, I won't be doing work from "indie" authors anymore. There was so much junk that was sent I couldn't stand it, so from now on, agent or publishing company requests only is the way I'm going to keep things straight. I've accepted 5 books today, physical copies, so I've got a short list of about 10 books at the moment.
I can sympathise. I've had a break from reviews just because the next one I write is going to be a bad one. I'm always hoping my screening process is going to protect me from that - but not this time.

I hate writing bad reviews so I drag my heels terribly. Got - to - get - it - done.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #1155
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I can sympathise. I've had a break from reviews just because the next one I write is going to be a bad one. I'm always hoping my screening process is going to protect me from that - but not this time.

I hate writing bad reviews so I drag my heels terribly. Got - to - get - it - done.
If a book is just bad, I don't have a problem with it...but if it has the potential to be great, then I do.

Thankfully, I kept ONE first time author books, and it's actually quite good. I'm about done with it. Epitaph of Jonas Barloff is what this one is called. A good YA horror novel. My only fear is that it ends in something like "and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub fire, epub kindle fire, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing