|04-10-2013, 04:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Erm, how to tell which model of iPad I have
How can your tell which generation ipad you have? There is nothing to say different...?
|04-10-2013, 04:43 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone 6, etc
Go to Settings--->General--->About and the model number will be listed. Simply Googling that number will tell you what model you have.
|04-11-2013, 06:33 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
- If it doesn't have a camera on the back, it is an iPad 1.
- If it has a camera, but not a retina display, it is an iPad 2
- If it has a retina display and an old-style connector, it is an iPad 3
- If it has a lightning connector, it is an iPad 4
- If it is small, it is an iPad Mini
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unable to download epub books via wireless on iPad wifi model||jocampo||Devices||13||02-20-2011 03:35 PM|
|erm, simple question , hope for simple answer!||al zymers||Amazon Kindle||5||09-25-2010 02:01 PM|
|iPad iPad == updated Radio Shack Model 100||WillAdams||Apple Devices||0||02-26-2010 09:14 AM|
|Dead pix... erm, actually, zomby lines!||orcinus||iRex||18||07-21-2008 08:17 PM|