Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4S, FireHD7.1, Nexus7.2, Nexus4, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
You must be a very organized monkey. I have four and I fear any more than that would create chaos in my OCD world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Look who's talking! Pah!

So jealous of your bazillion cards! If only there was a way to adopt a mobilereader for library purposes! Sigh.
I only use four of them. The rest are in a box somewhere; probably expired, since they haven't been used for so long. Besides, their collections aren't as good as the ones I do use.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote