Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
skillachie
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad/Hp touch Pad
Making Reading eBooks Easy | BookFusion the solution to your eBook problems

Hi Guys,

Last year a few of you participated in our public feedback and gave us excellent feedback MobileRead.

This post is to let everyone know that we have now launched !

P.S : Selected early users will get a free unlimited account for the year and early access to our upcoming features.

Our mission is revolutionize the way we read and interact with eBooks today by making reading eBooks easy, social ,engaging and open across all devices.

Bookfusion has the following features:

1. HTLM5 Reader - Read your eBooks on all devices with our reader

2. Organize your library - Manage your digital library. Organize your ebooks by author, genre and custom tags. Find the ebook you want easily.

3.Pick up - Continue exactly where you left off when you switch devices. Never losing track of your progress.

4. All popular formats - We support all major ebook formats (PDF | MOBI | EPUB | OTHERS). Get a consistent and smooth reading experience for all your eBooks.

5.Offline - Read your ebooks when you are on the go. No internet connectivity required!

6. Social - Share snippets of your ebooks while you read with your friends on Facebook and Twitter

And many more features see BookFusion for more!

We are readers too and are bent to solve the problems that cause "pain" for the readers that read eBooks.

Feel free to send me a email at dc@bookfusion.com

Happy Reading

skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
skillachie
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Guys,

Dont be afraid to make comments, give feedback or voice your concerns in the forum. Let us know what you think
Old 03-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
kkpatel2004
kkpatel2004 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad3
this is what I needed

Hi,
I will start using it from today and will definitely leave feedback.
This seems so helpful. I use android phone, apple tablet, and windows 8 to read. This site will make it easier to switch b/w devices. However, a native app will be nice!
kkpatel2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
skillachie

Hi kkpatel2004,

Great!. I also have multiple devices and had to be keeping everything in sync constantly.Our next release will have a much improved design and user interface plus additional features.

We will be releasing Native Apps right after our next release. Stay tuned!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
kkpatel2004
kkpatel2004 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad3
So far it is working good. please release the app for Android and Apple. That will be awesome. I will report if I find any bugs or glitches. Thanks.
kkpatel2004 is offline   Reply With Quote