Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #6286
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
On an unrelated note, my dad sent me a letter today telling me I was adopted.
Which dad?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #6287
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Drinks $80. Dinner $100. The room $250. The look on his face when she says “I’m on my period.” Priceless.
The look on her face when he says "So?" Beyond priceless.
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #6288
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
You don’t have to worry about zombies because zombies only eat brains.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #6289
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You don’t have to worry about zombies because zombies only eat brains.
Thanks! I feel safer!
Old 03-22-2013, 01:20 PM   #6290
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My alarm clock is clearly jealous of the amazing relationship I have with my bed.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #6291
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
My wife is going to the hair salon today.

For the next few hours I'll be practising my reaction.
orlok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #6292
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
^^^^^
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #6293
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
My wife is going to the hair salon today.

For the next few hours I'll be practising my reaction.
Very wise indeed...
Old 03-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #6294
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Dear Tequila, we had a deal last night. You were supposed to make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #6295
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

My laziness is exactly as the number 8. If it lays down, it becomes infinite.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #6296
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
Luck is like a fart; the more you try to force it, the higher the risk that shit happens.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #6297
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

True love lasts a lifetime? Explain my empty bowl of ice cream.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #6298
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Quote:
True love lasts a lifetime? Explain my empty bowl of ice cream.
Check your thighs! The ice cream didn't leave you!
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #6299
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A woman walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'll have a double entendre, please".

So he gives it to her.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #6300
orlok
Getting back into it

Knock Knock
Who's there?
To
To who?
To whom!