Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
hannahi
Zealot
hannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisehannahi juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
File in Kindle Cloud--converting to EPUB

I have a DRM-free book that I want to convert to EPUB to put on my sony reader. I only have it stored in my Kindle personal docs account. Is there any way I can access the file and convert it to epub? (I was trying to convert the MBP file but now I understand that's not the book).

Last edited by hannahi; 03-20-2013 at 10:06 AM.
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote