Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
ericgarrison
Enthusiast
ericgarrison began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Blue Spirit: a tipsy fairy tale

[Affiliate tag - MODERATOR]

Blue Spirit is a dark & funny tipsy fairy tale.

Skye can see into another world with her Second Sight... but only when she's tipsy. Otherworldly creatures wreak havoc in her job, home, and relationships. Soon, she finds herself and her friends in danger, and Skye knows she's the only one who can save them.

http://ericgarrison.wordpress.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-01-2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: free promotion ended
ericgarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Special powers when drinking? Sounds like my kind of book. Thanks for posting!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Aleesa
Aleesa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Reminds me of this really fantastic Irish movie about a small town where the villagers must stay drunk to beat the aliens...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3izWdh9WM
Aleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Thanks, CWN!

And Aleesa, thanks for posting that link, I had no idea that movie existed. I think I have to see it now.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
No, you leave the thread, click the "!" button on your first post and use the resulting form to ask a mod to change the title to remove the "free" part. Then you can continue to post about your book in this thread, like future specials, reviews you get, etc. You'll also want to edit your first post to clarify that it is no longer free.

This is your thread now. You live here.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
This is your thread now. You live here.

Thanks again, CWN! I shall do that after the offer expires!

Cheers,

Eric
Old 03-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

The book isn't free right now, but it'll be in KDP Select until April 10th, so if you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow it for free before then.

Approaching that time, I'll have some big news about this title!

Eric
Old 04-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #8
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Blue Spirit is coming to the end of its KDP Amazon Kindle Select run, so Amazon Prime members who are curious, go borrow it for free before April 10th!

Sometime in May or June, this book will be taken down entirely for a few months, as it is being republished by Seventh Star Press along with my Road Ghosts series. So, if you want to own a copy soon, time's running out.

Tags
alcohol, dark fantasy, fairies, funny, urban fantasy