Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #526
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Strangely, none of Peter May's books are available to me in Canada in Kindle format from Amazon. I bought the first of the Enzo McCloud series back at the start of the year directly from Poisoned Pen Press when it was $.0.99. The Kobo prices for the first two books in the Lewis Trilogy ($8.99, $13.19) aren't too bad since I could use discount codes, but I'm planning to use one of my Audible credits to get The Blackhouse. I need to use some credits up this month anyway to get in on the $10 credit for buying 4 audiobooks.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:06 AM   #527
tothepoint
Writer of crime fiction
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
I can get a little jaded reading crime fiction (even though I write it -- or perhaps because I write it).

I like authors who push the genre. One of my favourite is a writer called David Peace. Be warned though, he's an acquired taste.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #528
ebook.lover
ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebook.lover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
My friend also recommended me Ian Rankin's books - I'm just in the middle of the newest John Rebus novel (and I can tell you the book is really good even without reading the earlier books) and I'm really enjoying it! I'm thinking of starting the whole series from the beginning

Btw if anyone in interested, I still have 4 promo codes for the ebook, just message me.
ebook.lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mystery ebooks, thriller