Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #76
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I made another cover change.

Thanks for looking: http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/...NCScover-1.jpg

It's just so much fun doing different covers.

Thanks for looking,
Pam

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #77
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UK Review by Author Shirley Blane

5.0 out of 5 stars A fast paced exciting story
By Mrs. S. A. Blane
Format:Kindle EditionI don't have to describe the plot of this book, it has been done by other reviewers. But I do have to say that the author has written a fast paced story with strong characters and a wonderful setting. All the romance and beauty of Hawaii is here, together with characters one warms to and evil characters one hates and fears. Michelle, our heroine, struggles back from an event in her life that would have permanently crippled most woman. Indeed, it seems to have caused her damage that she is still having trouble coping with. During the course of this book, however, she fights her demons, both physically and emotionally and wins through. This author writes with authority, whether describing a traumatic emotional event, a physical challenge (the swim through the waves to Kauai, helping to drag the professor to the beach is vivid and graphic) or a love scene. Her scenes are never over-done but the action is always authentic. One wanted a happy ending after the suspense of wondering if the evil Omar would win, and that is exactly what one got. This is the sort of book that leaves you thinking about the characters long after you turn the final page. I eagerly await the fourth book by this talented writer and urge you to read all her titles, each one very different, but all fast moving page turners.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #78
PamelaMary
Guru

When you purchase a book - a pretty gift

The Necromancer - 13 five star reviews. Hope you will enjoy this paranormal.

I'm giving pretty gifts to thank my readers who buy my book. The details are here:
http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/book-giveaway.html

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 09-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #79
PamelaMary
Guru

Free Today - The Necromancer

I hope all my Mobileread friends will enjoy my free book. Today only, Sept 16. A complete paranormal, the location is Honolulu, Hawaii.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #80
PamelaMary
Guru

Still in top 100 Occult at Amazon

Here's a new review - just got it yesterday.

By Margaret (Literary Chanteuse) (Canada) - See all my reviews

Having read my fair share of paranormal books generally in young adult this particular story is a refreshing departure. Some what creepy and thrilling with mystery and a bit of a historic lesson regarding the occult. Certainly for mature readers as the content deals with rape and murder. I also have to note that I loved the setting in Hawaii. It is a perfect choice for those Halloween challenges. My second book by this author and I'm definitely looking forward to reading my third.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #81
PamelaMary
Guru

On Deb Sander's Blog - Interview and give-away for The Necromancer

http://debsanders.com/2012/10/25/ano...et-pm-richter/

Thanks for checking it out.
Pam
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #82
PamelaMary
Guru

Review for Vampire Romance Books

By Rhonda Valverde "VampireRomanceBooks com and ... (KS, USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Necromancer (Paperback)

The Necromancer is the story of Michelle. She is the survivor of a brutal attack that occurred while she was living in Vegas. Michelle decides to start life anew in Hawaii, and begins taking her life back. She is a very career driven woman, and she learns karate for protection and empowerment. Her only problem is her social life; it is stifled because of her fear of men. She meets Omar, and decides he is the one that will get her over her fear, but something about him just isn't right.

I may be all alone in this one, but I liked Omar's character. There is nothing that is endearing about him, but he is the perfect villain. He is dark, cruel, strange, and quite frankly psychotic. It's been a while since I stumbled upon a character so devious, and it was a welcome change. Michelle is the total opposite; as Omar put it, they are yin and yang. Despite her fears, she is a very strong woman who has endured unspeakable trauma. I found her character to be admirable.

This story was different from anything I have read in a while. I thought the beginning moved a little slow, but after that I was really caught up in the book. It was well written and easy to follow, and most of all very imaginative. Richter didn't take the path of the popular paranormal romance, although romance is hinted at. This book was almost sinister!

If you like your paranormal reads with a little edge or a fan of books with sorcerers and magic, give this story a try. If you are a fan of horror and suspense, this creepy read is a must!

**Reviewed by Teresa D. for VampireRomanceBooks.com**

Old 12-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #83
PamelaMary
Guru

$.99 for one more day

I put The Necromancer at $.99 for ENT bargain books. It will be at this price for one more day.

Hope you all will enjoy. Of all my books, I think this one's my best.

Last edited by PamelaMary; 12-23-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #84
PamelaMary
Guru

A wonderful narrator agreed to do The Necromancer for Audible. It's so much fun hearing your own book read by a professional. It should be out sometime in March.

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #85
PamelaMary
Guru

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read I Couldn't Put Down!

Before I give my review I wanted to give a little warning: There are two semi-graphic rape scenes in this book. Okay, with that being said, I was in a reading slump before I read this and was not expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised when I could not put down this beauty of a book.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #86
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks to all the readers who post reviews. Here's the newest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, March 1, 2013
By Annie Eula "senior lady" (Nampa, ID) - See all my reviews

This book is intense with dark magic and mystery. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and close to the end, I thought I had it all figured out. Then there came some revelations that I hadn't expected. I liked the way it was written very much.

US http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0

Old 04-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #87
PamelaMary
Guru

Free - The Necromancer

Free Today and Tomorrow

For all my friends here at Mobileread, I hope you will enjoy the novel.

It's an adult Paranormal. The location is Hawaii. A powerful Necromancer is stalking. 346 pages

US http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 04-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #88
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I finally caught it on the 4th.
crich70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #89
PamelaMary
Guru

Hi Crich70,

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the novel.

Pam
Old 05-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #90
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - Bargain Book at ENT (Ereader News Today) - for today

It's only $.99

Here's the link: http://ereadernewstoday.com/more-bar...-1-13/6728942/