Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #16
alcapwn
alcapwn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
wasn't compatible with mine, either. Just opted to buy a touch in the end, bricked it like a dumbass.
alcapwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #17
nevermore
nevermore began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Reflashed image

KevinShort, have you had any wifi issues. I tried to reinstall the image but alas I still cannot connect to any network. Does anyone else have an image that they would be willing to upload? That way we could see if the firmware image is specific to a device or something weird like that.
nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
KevinShort, have you had any wifi issues. I tried to reinstall the image but alas I still cannot connect to any network. Does anyone else have an image that they would be willing to upload? That way we could see if the firmware image is specific to a device or something weird like that.
I've not had any issues with my Kobo Wifi, but there are different versions of the Kobo Wifi (some are 4-bit, others 8-bit), so it could be your Wifi isn't fully compatible with the image from mine.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote