Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #27226
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Ah - but 'tis ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #27227
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Vernacular apostrophe's will get you nowhere.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #27228
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
If GeoffC wants to set up a thread that bars moderators from winning, he may.

But in this thread there's no such rule.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #27229
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Those in Green are barred from winning .... It's unethical.
Don't you mean disqualified. Or rather ineligible
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #27230
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
But in this thread there's no such rule.
Time for new rules then
Old 01-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #27231
Iznogood
Guru

Sorry for doubleposting
Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #27232
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New rules would require a new thread. Feel free to start your own. I'll stay here and win!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #27233
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Those in Green are barred from winning .... It's unethical.
Very well, I'll take the win in all colors of the emotional spectrum:

Red (Rage) = I hate losing! I must win! None shall stand in my way!

Orange (Avarice) = The win is mine! Mine! MINE!

Yellow (Fear) = Those people are scary! They want to take my win! Run! Run!

Green (Will) = I will be the ultimate winner!

Blue (Hope) = I know that despite all of the difficulties, all will be well...and the win will be mine.

Indigo (Compassion) = I must keep the win to save others from having to suffer the stress of maintaining it. I want to help everyone to live a better life that has less stress and so I'll take the win.

Violet (Love) = I feel so light and happy for the win has come to me and now all is right with the world. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that the win is mine.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #27234
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse

Nicely done. Did you know that Newton only added Orange and Indigo to the spectrum because he though that seven was a special number, and so the light spectrum should have seven colours.

I win.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #27235
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I still win.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #27236
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse

HIMS wins no longer.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #27237
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic

So says you.

I win.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #27238
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse

I say it because it's true.

I win.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #27239
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi Dee Q welcome to the thread, but so sorry that you will not win, as I will be the ultimate winner.

The colors were a nice touch Solitaire1.. please check the above statement regarding the eventual outcome of this thread.

Good Day everyone..

I have arrived to once again claim my win.

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #27240
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Just stopped by to pick up the win while everyone else plays with colors. Thank you and good night.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
.... glorfindel won, ..dreams (not mouse) wins, .death to humans!, 50000th post wins, bacon, boom-shaka-laka-laka-boom, car and dog win, chickens always win, chickens win, foiled by mobile beastdom, geoff won ...., jswolf is the winner!!!, love.forever. wins, mwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwmwm, mysterious glowing skull, pointless infinity, prodigit forever wins!, quetzolquautzol, sausages?, thread deactivated, thread that never ends, we win, wiggle for the win, ± zzfpt dreams does win., ±± 40000th post wins