Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
Tablet/Color cover sale!

Just in case anyone else has been on the lookout for a budget friendly cover for the rock bottom priced Tablets sold recently, BN has several Color/Tablet covers at about half price right now.
If, like me, you have given devices to kids two of the Angry Birds cover are around $15 each now. On second thought, forget about kids, I can see myself using one of those... (But the red and green ones I ordered WILL go to the kids! I swear!)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thanks, picked up one of the neoprene zip cases for another tablet - dimensions say it should fit, so hopefully it will...much appreciated!
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
alicepattinson
Zealot
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Just in case anyone else has been on the lookout for a budget friendly cover for the rock bottom priced Tablets sold recently, BN has several Color/Tablet covers at about half price right now.
If, like me, you have given devices to kids two of the Angry Birds cover are around $15 each now. On second thought, forget about kids, I can see myself using one of those... (But the red and green ones I ordered WILL go to the kids! I swear!)
Thank you so much for sharing. I got all my cases and covers at MiniSuit recently. Looking forward to have BN cover soon!
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote