Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #16
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Okay, I found out how to open the command prompt as administrator and that worked. The book was added and I have a list of messages I need to copy but I can't highlight to copy. What do I do to copy?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Okay, I found out how to open the command prompt as administrator and that worked. The book was added and I have a list of messages I need to copy but I can't highlight to copy. What do I do to copy?
Are you asking how to copy messages from A command Window to the clip board (same WAY as it has been for All versions of Windows)?

Click the C:\ icon in the top Left corner of the Window: Edit: Mark: (Oo the text)Drag the cursor, so everything you want is highlighted,Then tap the enter key.

You can paste the text into a message,Notepad...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #18
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Are you asking how to copy messages from A command Window to the clip board (same WAY as it has been for All versions of Windows)?

Click the C:\ icon in the top Left corner of the Window: Edit: Mark: (Oo the text)Drag the cursor, so everything you want is highlighted,Then tap the enter key.

You can paste the text into a message,Notepad...
Clicking in the command window does nothing; cannot drag the cursor to select text.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
Clicking in the command window does nothing; cannot drag the cursor to select text.
Did you click and select from the icon as per instructions

BTW: what are your user rights for your W7 Logon?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cmd edit.png
Views:	207
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	99268  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #20
GeckoFriend
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Did you click and select from the icon as per instructions

BTW: what are your user rights for your W7 Logon?
Okay, missed the click on the icon; thanks for the screen shot which makes everything so much clearer. I now have the info in a notepad doc. Thanks for your help.