Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #61
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I'm not seeing any blotchiness, and I can read at 17 or higher, at lower it looks like a regular ereader to me, grey not white and kinda defeats the purpose.
I read somewhere that every Paperwhite light strength can be different so your 17 is probably not my 17 because there is no way anyone could read with it that bright! It would wash everything out.

Mine doesn't look eInk till about 3. It really is a powerful light.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #62
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Blossom, yours looks perfect. More even than mine! Mine is a bit blotchy, more like Scarpad's. Doesn't bother me, I love my PW.
I was so happy to get one without the blobs, specks or bleeding! I've seen plenty of pics and I just have to say until someone actually see how a PW illumination works you can't go by pics. It's nothing like a LCD Tablet. It really reminds me of fluorescent lighting. You have to see one to understand how it works.

I don't have any blotchiness even reading on it at 4 in the dark. One thing you will notice as you turn the light down that the eInk pixelly background began to show through the light giving that same muttle look that all eInk eReaders have. Some eyes might see that as blobs but it isn't. I'm not saying the blobs don't exist I've seen too many pics to know they do but this is a separate issue.

There is no way you can expect a perfect white screen with the setting so low. eInk just doesn't work that way. This is a limitation I'm don't think can be fixed. However at higher settings you should see a even white lighting across the screen. Well it's not white white more like fluorescent white.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #63
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Yeah you really can't tell from pictures what it looks like. But I don't see any colors, I am interesting in that book though, lol. What book is it? I read the whole page.

I am so glad you got a PW, I really like it. It is lighter than the KFHD, and lighter than my KFDX (lol). I love X-ray (some books have it). Battery life is great. My KFHD not so much. I may have to call Amazon, it went to 34% in two day, only reading a book.

Congrats Blossom and everyone else who enjoys their paperwhite.

What setting do you reading in the dark? Mine is 10.
It's The Maverick by Carrie Alexander. It's a Harlequin Super Romance. I just discovered this author after reading her book A Town Called Christmas which I loved. If you like bad boys on motorcycles and second chance romances, then you will like The Maverick.

Unfortunately I don't think all PW lights strength are the same. I read at 8 in the indoor lighting and 4 in the dark. 10 is a little too bright but anything above it is just way too bright for me.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #64
CindyLynn
Member
CindyLynn began at the beginning.
 
CindyLynn's Avatar
 
Posts: 10
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ny state
Device: kindle paperwhite, Nook HD
my kpw should be here by the end of today. I cant wait! It needs to hurry up lol. Glad you love yours!
CindyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #65
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyLynn View Post
my kpw should be here by the end of today. I cant wait! It needs to hurry up lol. Glad you love yours!
I know the feeling. I made a hundred trips to my window to check for the UPS guy. He always comes in the noon hours but due to New's Year he was running really late.

My cat always growls when he shows up due to his squeaky brakes. So I didn't need to do the pacing but maybe I did to work off some of those Holiday goodies I ate.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #66
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
soulfuldog's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,542
Karma: 2925413
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Sony PRS 350
That looks like a terrific quality screen on your Kindle Blossom - how they should ALL be!

The pictures Scarpad has posted are I guess an example of how photos can look different to reality, for me at least, the first one isn't too bad, some colours but not too bad, but the second one looks quite blotchy?!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #67
CindyLynn
Member
CindyLynn began at the beginning.
 
CindyLynn's Avatar
 
Posts: 10
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ny state
Device: kindle paperwhite, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I know the feeling. I made a hundred trips to my window to check for the UPS guy. He always comes in the noon hours but due to New's Year he was running really late.

My cat always growls when he shows up due to his squeaky brakes. So I didn't need to do the pacing but maybe I did to work off some of those Holiday goodies I ate.
lmao! She finally got here at 4pm and my kindle is perfect! Even the 1/2 inch at the bottom doesnt look horrible. Even in no lighting turned all the way up. The light is perfectly white and no bloches. I have it charging. Have to get to arbys tomorrow and use there wifi. We switch internet companys and it wont be back on until the 8th. so im reading the guide lol
CindyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DuckieTigger's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,504
Karma: 26448808
Join Date: Dec 2011
Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Unfortunately I don't think all PW lights strength are the same. I read at 8 in the indoor lighting and 4 in the dark. 10 is a little too bright but anything above it is just way too bright for me.
Plus don't forget eyes. You should know that yourself. Beeing light sensitive makes you perceive light different. If someone is night blind for instance, there is nothing you can do about it. Just the way it is.

As for your reading light level: Give it some time, maybe a week or two, and you might get tired of messing with the light every time you go different places. What works for me is to simply put it at the level that is good for dark room / night reading, and never touch it again no matter where I read. For me it is 12 at the moment. When I got the PW brand new I had it around 5. I was afraid that too bright would tire my eyes out too fast so I set it as dark as possible and still be able to read with a small font. The display is so great, that reading it a bit brighter does not wear your eyes out as other (e.g. lcd) screens might. So I experimented, and now rather than set it to as dark as possible I changed my mindset to set it to as bright as possible, just before it appears too bright. YMMV

And here is some fun facts about your eyes, which I think has a lot to do why everybody has their own personal view of the world. Since it might be boring to some, and a bit too technical, definately a little bit off-topic I will just encase it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
The retina itself IS part of your brain. There is a lot (and I mean a lot) of information processing going on including pattern recognition. The "data" that goes through your optic nerve is not simply a "image sensor output", it is much more than that. In the same sense it is also much less. If you think computers (easier to grasp the analogy) the compression rate from rare input to the data that gets send through the optic nerve is roughly in the order of at least 10000:1. This is just a rough guesstimate as researching the retina is far from beeing fully understood - the real number is possibly much higher. Compression is applied with different priorities throughout the "picture". For example in the middle you have the highest resolution, in your periphal vision you are mostly sensitive to (quick) motion and not much else. In the dark the color information gets filtered out in favor of shape and contrast detection. Most of this processing is done in the retina with its 5 layers of neurons. Wow, 5 layers, and it is not simply forward fed - goes forward and back, can skip layers and self-feedback. In short, even if those numbers might not impress you by itself, there is a lot going on in the retina that we are far from even grasping to understand. Even less to duplicate or simulate it in a computer. Best to my knowledge there is only specialized fractal image compression that comes close to near loss-less 10000:1 compression rates. Even the theory for those algorithms is far beyond my comprehension level. It certainly does not work in real-time, the eye does though. This is not to say that "seeing" ends in the eye - the information sent through the optic nerve still has to be further processed, decompressed, "overlayed" with the other eye, and so on ...
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #69
CindyLynn
Member
CindyLynn began at the beginning.
 
CindyLynn's Avatar
 
Posts: 10
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ny state
Device: kindle paperwhite, Nook HD
ugh it keeps refreshing after everypage even though i have that off. Then it will go back to normal after a while. Then back to every page. Its anoying! Thats a firmware problem that i hope gets fixed. (mine has the latest update)
CindyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #70
CindyLynn
Member
CindyLynn began at the beginning.
 
CindyLynn's Avatar
 
Posts: 10
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ny state
Device: kindle paperwhite, Nook HD
never mind it was just hot.
CindyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #71
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's The Maverick by Carrie Alexander. It's a Harlequin Super Romance. I just discovered this author after reading her book A Town Called Christmas which I loved. If you like bad boys on motorcycles and second chance romances, then you will like The Maverick.

Unfortunately I don't think all PW lights strength are the same. I read at 8 in the indoor lighting and 4 in the dark. 10 is a little too bright but anything above it is just way too bright for me.
I love Harlequin Romance, can't help it thanks for the name of the book, gonna go look for it now.

Guess the lighting is different on the PW, 4 would be so dark I wouldn't be able to see anything. I use 10 in the dark and in the daylight, works good for me now. I gradually worked my way up from 5. That is what is recommended by Amazon too.

Wonder how long the LED lights will last before they burn out? Any ideas? By then I will want a newer version of the PW.

I had to return my KFHD, Amazon agreed something is not right with my battery. Sigh...... I get to reload all of my stuff again.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #72
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Plus don't forget eyes. You should know that yourself. Beeing light sensitive makes you perceive light different. If someone is night blind for instance, there is nothing you can do about it. Just the way it is.

As for your reading light level: Give it some time, maybe a week or two, and you might get tired of messing with the light every time you go different places. What works for me is to simply put it at the level that is good for dark room / night reading, and never touch it again no matter where I read. For me it is 12 at the moment. When I got the PW brand new I had it around 5. I was afraid that too bright would tire my eyes out too fast so I set it as dark as possible and still be able to read with a small font. The display is so great, that reading it a bit brighter does not wear your eyes out as other (e.g. lcd) screens might. So I experimented, and now rather than set it to as dark as possible I changed my mindset to set it to as bright as possible, just before it appears too bright. YMMV

And here is some fun facts about your eyes, which I think has a lot to do why everybody has their own personal view of the world. Since it might be boring to some, and a bit too technical, definately a little bit off-topic I will just encase it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
The retina itself IS part of your brain. There is a lot (and I mean a lot) of information processing going on including pattern recognition. The "data" that goes through your optic nerve is not simply a "image sensor output", it is much more than that. In the same sense it is also much less. If you think computers (easier to grasp the analogy) the compression rate from rare input to the data that gets send through the optic nerve is roughly in the order of at least 10000:1. This is just a rough guesstimate as researching the retina is far from beeing fully understood - the real number is possibly much higher. Compression is applied with different priorities throughout the "picture". For example in the middle you have the highest resolution, in your periphal vision you are mostly sensitive to (quick) motion and not much else. In the dark the color information gets filtered out in favor of shape and contrast detection. Most of this processing is done in the retina with its 5 layers of neurons. Wow, 5 layers, and it is not simply forward fed - goes forward and back, can skip layers and self-feedback. In short, even if those numbers might not impress you by itself, there is a lot going on in the retina that we are far from even grasping to understand. Even less to duplicate or simulate it in a computer. Best to my knowledge there is only specialized fractal image compression that comes close to near loss-less 10000:1 compression rates. Even the theory for those algorithms is far beyond my comprehension level. It certainly does not work in real-time, the eye does though. This is not to say that "seeing" ends in the eye - the information sent through the optic nerve still has to be further processed, decompressed, "overlayed" with the other eye, and so on ...
I too started at 4-5 and ended up at 10 in the dark and in the lighted room. I am light sensitive and get migraines from bright lights. I also have night blindness (at least I think so) I can't see well at night and don't see some things. Anyway the point is I don't have a problem with the PW. At first I thought I might because of my light sensitivity, but ended up loving it and reading on it many times in the middle of my sleepless nights.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:50 AM   #73
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Plus don't forget eyes. You should know that yourself. Beeing light sensitive makes you perceive light different. If someone is night blind for instance, there is nothing you can do about it. Just the way it is.

As for your reading light level: Give it some time, maybe a week or two, and you might get tired of messing with the light every time you go different places. What works for me is to simply put it at the level that is good for dark room / night reading, and never touch it again no matter where I read. For me it is 12 at the moment. When I got the PW brand new I had it around 5. I was afraid that too bright would tire my eyes out too fast so I set it as dark as possible and still be able to read with a small font. The display is so great, that reading it a bit brighter does not wear your eyes out as other (e.g. lcd) screens might. So I experimented, and now rather than set it to as dark as possible I changed my mindset to set it to as bright as possible, just before it appears too bright. YMMV


Even hubby says there is no way he can read it at 17. He has perfect vision. It's just too bright on my PW. It's a very powerful light.
I can stand 10 it's readable but not for too long. 8 is perfect for me. 4 for reading at night. I turn it down in the dark due to a 6'1 275lb grouch in the bed next too me that I call my darling hubby.

Everyone here knows how many book lights, K3 lighted case and Kindle Fire I have tried for night reading and he complains about them all. So far no complaints on the Paperwhite.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:56 AM   #74
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,797
Karma: 7240484
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I love Harlequin Romance, can't help it thanks for the name of the book, gonna go look for it now.

Guess the lighting is different on the PW, 4 would be so dark I wouldn't be able to see anything. I use 10 in the dark and in the daylight, works good for me now. I gradually worked my way up from 5. That is what is recommended by Amazon too.

Wonder how long the LED lights will last before they burn out? Any ideas? By then I will want a newer version of the PW.

I had to return my KFHD, Amazon agreed something is not right with my battery. Sigh...... I get to reload all of my stuff again.
You should sub to our monthly Romance thread in the Deals forums. We do alot of HQs as they go on sale and many back list HQs are given away for free. I am a romance book junkie. It's all I read pretty much with some Cozies.

LEDs will outlast the reader unless it's defective.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #75
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
voracious71's Avatar
 
Posts: 359
Karma: 1023806
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Quahog, RI
Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Fire HDX,Nook Samsung Tab4, Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I can't, I've seen a lot of the images on here with purple and pink blobs and they are truly very bad, but I think that if you expect better than what I'm seeing , your expecting way too much.
I found that taking a picture of a PW screen is difficult. Meaning, depending upon the camera you use, a good screen can still look blotchy when you post here.

All that matters is that you are happy with the PW you received. I am very happy with mine.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LOVE: A book of love poems for the Kindle glc3 Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers 2 09-24-2012 02:42 PM
Free (Kindle) A Promise of Forever Love (Second Chance at Love) arcadata Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion) 0 05-02-2011 03:14 AM
Free (Nook/Sony/Kindle) I Love You This Much: A Song of God's Love (Children) arcadata Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion) 2 02-01-2011 07:04 PM
Love medieval English history? Love romance? MargaretLake Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers 11 07-21-2010 12:10 AM
Two months on; still in love. Join the love wagon! :) WilliamG Sony Reader 35 12-11-2006 12:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.