Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
lolarobinson
lolarobinson began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Home for the Holidays - an erotic short

Home for the Holidays.
Gracie comes home to find her second cousin, a brother really, all grown up and filled out from his years of service in Afghanistan. Their fiery mutual attraction leads to a Christmas afternoon to remember.

This is my first self published work. If you enjoy erotica, please check it out. I'm new to the logistics so have only published on Amazon to begin with. If you do decide to take a look, a review would be helpful. I'm genuinely interested in what people think.

Happy holidays,
Lola Robinson

at Amazon
lolarobinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotica, newbie