Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Mort1997
Addict
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various models, K3, K4T, Nook Glow and Kobo Glo
New storybundle out

www.storybundle.com

The lineup consists of quality indie authors along with some New York Times bestsellers, and includes:

On the Riverside of Promise by Vasileios Kalampakas
Unsettling May Have Occurred by The Editors of Damn Interesting
Hunting in Hell by Maria Violante
The Select by F. Paul Wilson
The Hour Before Dark by Douglas Clegg
The Disciple, Part I by L. Blankenship

If you pay more than the bonus price of just $8, you get two bonus books, which are:

The Halo Effect by M.J. Rose
Zombies of the World by Ross Payton

Last edited by Mort1997; 12-11-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Link didn't seem to work
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Smile

I hope you'll enjoy the bundle. It's an almost perfect mix for the holidays - there's something for everyone there.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Storybundle's bundles have not been especially attractive to me to buy them. Of course, I can always freeride and pay just a dollar, but I prefer not to. First, some books from the bundle I just wouldn't read even for free. Second, those I would read, I'd rather buy directly to benefit the authors, especially if their prices are affordable. From this bundle I am interested only in On the Riverside of Promise ($1 at Smashwords), the book from the editors of Damn Interesting (pay what you want on their website) and probably The Select by F. Paul Wilson (2,99 and probably couponable at Kobo).

This is not to bash the initiative. After all, people's taste vary. The design of the website is clean and stylish, too.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad, Kindle PW, iPhone
Ok, I bought the bundle for ten dollars as that is still pretty cheap and I like the idea. Now my problem is finding some time to deal with a monster TBR pile.
Sleep deprived already!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for trusting in us

As an author in the ebook bundle, I'd like to thank you for putting your trust and your money in new voices. I hope we don't disappoint. Merry Christmas!
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Well, I bought "On the riverside of promise" from Smashwords and it's on my TBR list now.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote