Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
dearleuk
dearleuk began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Calibre Headless Server

Hello

After lots of googling I suspect that I know the answer to this already, but just in case.

Can I run Calibre Server on a linux headless VPN and using the web interface get a book emailed to my kindle touch?

Thanks
dearleuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, you cannot use the web interface to send emails. You can directly connect to the web interface using your Kindle browser and download books.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #3
dearleuk
dearleuk began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Thanks for confirming that
dearleuk is offline   Reply With Quote