Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #61
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Yep - it's wonderful to read on a backlit device, and 7 inches is a great size to read from and to cart around.

Only thing for me is that I find it a tad heavy if I've got to hold it to read for any length of time. I really need for it rest on something.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #62
bobandjoyce
bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.

Device: playbook
Playbook as reader

There is a keyboard available for the Playbook and it has a fold out (like a picture frame for a table top) and works great for reading.
bobandjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #63
Lynx-lynx
The look ....
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Good to see you're enjoying reading on it Bobandjoyce!!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote