Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Looking for case and stylus for Samsung Media Galaxy Player 5

Looking for a case and stylus for the SMGP5. I sent a message to Blossom, but guess she missed it.

I would like a case that also stores the earbuds. But I found you accidentally turn on the SMGP5 if stored in too tight of a case.

Stylus confuse me, are the SMGP and Kindles capacitive or what kind of screens???? Do you have to buy a stylus for each brand?

Also is the screen for the Samsung Media Galaxy Player glass or plastic? I hope I don't scratch it cause I use a wet kleenex and then wipe with cotton fabric.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 831
Karma: 1595268
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NE Oregon
Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Screen the SGP5 is acrylic I think. I put a screen protector on mine first thing. I got a Lexerd protector off Amazon, easy install, has lasted a year and still going strong. Did the same for hubby's player. I recommend the clear over the anti-glare.

The good news is that acrylic may not break as easy as glass and the weight is less. My device has been dropped twice with no injuries, once on thin carpet, once on hardwood.

As for stylus, I think any capacitative stylus should be fine for the player. For Kindle, I think the new Paperwhite has a capacitative screen.

Me, I just use my fingers.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Screen the SGP5 is acrylic I think. I put a screen protector on mine first thing. I got a Lexerd protector off Amazon, easy install, has lasted a year and still going strong. Did the same for hubby's player. I recommend the clear over the anti-glare.

The good news is that acrylic may not break as easy as glass and the weight is less. My device has been dropped twice with no injuries, once on thin carpet, once on hardwood.

As for stylus, I think any capacitative stylus should be fine for the player. For Kindle, I think the new Paperwhite has a capacitative screen.

Me, I just use my fingers.
Funny I just dropped my SGP5 off of my lap on the carpet floor. Oops. Do you use a case?

Thanks.

Guess I will not use kleenex on the screen anymore than.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 831
Karma: 1595268
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NE Oregon
Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Funny I just dropped my SGP5 off of my lap on the carpet floor. Oops. Do you use a case?

Thanks.

Guess I will not use kleenex on the screen anymore than.
I have it on a TPU gel case I picked up on eBay, that was on it for both falls. For carrying around and added protection when needed, I use one of those faux leather Amazon Basics GPS cases. You need the gel case to prevent it from just sliding out of those.

Mostly though, it's just in the gel case. My bag has a pocket it fits nicely in. Sometimes it gets carried around in my pants pocket.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I have it on a TPU gel case I picked up on eBay, that was on it for both falls. For carrying around and added protection when needed, I use one of those faux leather Amazon Basics GPS cases. You need the gel case to prevent it from just sliding out of those.

Mostly though, it's just in the gel case. My bag has a pocket it fits nicely in. Sometimes it gets carried around in my pants pocket.
Well I ordered the faux leather (plastic) Amazon Basics GPS case for $7.99, and there are no TPU gel cases available. I wouldn't pay $14.95 anyway. I don't do ebay. Is there anything I can do to fix it slipping out? It is so hard to find a case for the SMGP5.

Thanks.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
rgeorg's Avatar
 
Posts: 522
Karma: 1300600
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Greece & USA
Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
I ordered the TPU gel case from ebay - my first ebay purchase. Had to sign up for PayPal and everything. So, we'll see how that goes. I also ordered the now $7.99 Amazon Basics case.

I may decide to get the outrageously expensive PDair leather case just because I want a case where the unit stays in when I use it. Probably too expensive for me, though. I was tempted to get the 3in1 case/screen protector/stylus from ebay - but didn't. It may work as a less expensive alternative to the PDair leather case at about $15. I am concerned about quality, and can the unit fit with the TPU cover?

But first I'll see how the TPU cover + Amazon case combo works. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I plan to use a hard-shell (GPS/DiskDrive) zip clamshell case for when I travel with it.

I have mostly ceramic tile flooring, so am afraid of dropping it - which is why the gel covering is needed. I also need a screen cover and stylus - may wait till Jan. to order something from Amazon.

Last edited by rgeorg; 11-29-2012 at 09:01 AM.
rgeorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
new's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Karma: 3000002
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I ordered the TPU gel case from ebay - my first ebay purchase. Had to sign up for PayPal and everything. So, we'll see how that goes. I also ordered the now $7.99 Amazon Basics case.

I may decide to get the outrageously expensive PDair leather case just because I want a case where the unit stays in when I use it. Probably too expensive for me, though. I was tempted to get the 3in1 case/screen protector/stylus from ebay - but didn't. It may work as a less expensive alternative to the PDair leather case at about $15. I am concerned about quality, and can the unit fit with the TPU cover?

But first I'll see how the TPU cover + Amazon case combo works. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I plan to use a hard-shell (GPS/DiskDrive) zip clamshell case for when I travel with it.

I have mostly ceramic tile flooring, so am afraid of dropping it - which is why the gel covering is needed. I also need a screen cover and stylus - may wait till Jan. to order something from Amazon.
I would have nothing but broken toys with tile floor, of course I have dropped cell phones on the concrete and they are okay still.

Why do people put plastic over the screen? I haven't scratched it yet.

Well my Amazon case will be here tomorrow and is going to fall out. I don't want to mess with ebay. Maybe I can find something at Best Buy, ha ha.

I did order the Amazon basics stylus for under $10, since they warrant it for a year I decided I would try that. I bought cheapies and the clip breaks and it doesn't seem to work very well either. Touch several times to turn page.

You sound like you are all fixed up with protecting the player. Have you figured out everything on it already?

Last edited by new; 11-29-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: screen cover
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 831
Karma: 1595268
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NE Oregon
Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
If you won't do eBay, then I'd just try googling for gel case and the player. Possibly using model number, see if that turns something up. I don't think the Amazon GPS case will work well without the gel case to provide some friction. The player is a slippery little devil with no case on it!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
rgeorg's Avatar
 
Posts: 522
Karma: 1300600
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Greece & USA
Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post

Why do people put plastic over the screen? I haven't scratched it yet.

You sound like you are all fixed up with protecting the player. Have you figured out everything on it already?
Glad that I sound knowledgeable I don't have the unit yet. My mother is holding it till I visit the USA in January. Mostly I read many of Blossom's ( and some others) posts here on MR and some on the XDA developer site in the SGP5 threads. I think the screen guard is helpful as the screen is an acrylic or something not as indestructible as gorilla glass. I read somewhere that it is better to get the clear and not the anti-glare. Some brands can leave a sticky residue, so read the reviews. I do want to be prepared as I have limited time in the US and want to purchase everything that I need before or while I am there. Prices are about 1/2 of what we pay here.

I do currently have a friend's KFHD that she gave me to set-up for her daughter (really, she begged me to!). I have tried out some apps and side-loaded media and am (very carefully) experimenting. It may all go away when I de-register it from my account - but we'll just setup a new account for her daughter and re-install everything. It will be nice to have some media and apps pre-loaded for her to play with. We cannot access Prime here, so that doesn't matter or help.

Meanwhile, my daughter has informed me that I am to bring her back a Nexus 7! So, now to see about N7 accessories/cases/etc. - as well as Android 4.x apps. The reading helper apps should be the same though.

I was leaning towards buying her the KFHD, since I can get Google Play apps with the SGP and I absolutely love the look and feel (screen, sound) of the Kindle. I don't mind the few extra steps to work around the interface. But she is studying computer technology at university and wants to "play" with the latest android.

These threads on the SGP5 are very helpful and interesting. Thanks for keeping up the discussion. Also, many thanks to Blossom and others for all the useful info and suggestions!

Last edited by rgeorg; 11-30-2012 at 11:16 AM.
rgeorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,632
Karma: 7015822
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
If you won't do eBay, then I'd just try googling for gel case and the player. Possibly using model number, see if that turns something up. I don't think the Amazon GPS case will work well without the gel case to provide some friction. The player is a slippery little devil with no case on it!
Here is the same TPU cases at Amazon. Make sure it's for 5 for not the 4 version.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,632
Karma: 7015822
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post

These threads on the SGP5 are very helpful and interesting. Thanks for keeping up the discussion. Also, many thanks to Blossom and others for all the useful info and suggestions!
I've decided to not get a screen protector though one came with my case. I think it would degrade the text visibility. I do think a TPU Case is a necessary though. It's slippery without one. I also have the GPS case to protect it further so not worried about the screen. I am debating on a SquareTrade warranty though.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #12
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
rgeorg's Avatar
 
Posts: 522
Karma: 1300600
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Greece & USA
Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
Thanks for the advice on the screen protector. Actually, I purchased a scrn protector for my 6" Kindle keyboard - but never put it on for that very reason! So, I'll scratch that off my list.

I wish that I could get a warranty, but I'm mostly out of the USA. I'll just be super careful. I tend to be extremely careful with devices, (knock-knock-knock for luck) haven't had any brake yet. I still have my 7" Asus Eee PC that works that I purchased years ago and carried all over the US and Europe as my go-to netbook for years.
The SGP5 will actually have the same screen resolution, but on a smaller screen and be very portable, so I hope that it will be easy enough to read/use.

I won't stress out at that price point. I paid $350 for the Eee PC and $375 for the Kindle DXG 3G (which I still use daily and love the huge screen for fast reading).

7" form factor for a tablet just doesn't work for me. Too large to carry around on a daily basis, and too small to compete with my home alternatives for reading/movie/WWW. I do not travel as frequently now so don't need it for trips. The large battery and small form of the SGP5 should work out perfectly for the occasional long international flight.

Perhaps a 9" or 10" someday to replace the home DXG when it gets tired?

Last edited by rgeorg; 12-01-2012 at 02:07 AM.
rgeorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #13
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,632
Karma: 7015822
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Thanks for the advice on the screen protector. Actually, I purchased a scrn protector for my 6" Kindle keyboard - but never put it on for that very reason! So, I'll scratch that off my list.

I wish that I could get a warranty, but I'm mostly out of the USA. I'll just be super careful. I tend to be extremely careful with devices, (knock-knock-knock for luck) haven't had any brake yet. I still have my 7" Asus Eee PC that works that I purchased years ago and carried all over the US and Europe as my go-to netbook for years.
The SGP5 will actually have the same screen resolution, but on a smaller screen and be very portable, so I hope that it will be easy enough to read/use.

I won't stress out at that price point. I paid $350 for the Eee PC and $375 for the Kindle DXG 3G (which I still use daily and love the huge screen for fast reading).

7" form factor for a tablet just doesn't work for me. Too large to carry around on a daily basis, and too small to compete with my home alternatives for reading/movie/WWW. I do not travel as frequently now so don't need it for trips. The large battery and small form of the SGP5 should work out perfectly for the occasional long international flight.

Perhaps a 9" or 10" someday to replace the home DXG when it gets tired?
One thing I notice about the SGP5 is that battery gauge once it hits 30% it can stay at that for days. I use GSAM Battery app to tell how much juice is left. It works fairly well.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Blossom's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,632
Karma: 7015822
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenyoga View Post
Looks cool but not my style,i like the ultra thin case...
The problem is there isn't many choices for cases. the TPU one is one of cheapest ones you will find. You can get a wallet looking case for about $40. I would love a flip case but there isn't any I have found.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #15
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
rgeorg's Avatar
 
Posts: 522
Karma: 1300600
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Greece & USA
Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The problem is there isn't many choices for cases. the TPU one is one of cheapest ones you will find. You can get a wallet looking case for about $40. I would love a flip case but there isn't any I have found.
@Blossom,
Did you look at the "3in1 Case for the Sam...." on ebay? About $14. It's a flip case - if I understand what you mean by that and stand. I am tempted, but it seems as though I'd have to use it without the TPU coverering.

Last edited by rgeorg; 12-01-2012 at 04:52 AM.
rgeorg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Samsung Galaxy Player photo and specs leak afv011 Android Devices 14 08-25-2012 11:49 AM
Samsung Galaxy Player Price Drop tubemonkey Android Devices 30 01-04-2012 05:06 AM
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 jonathanmoeller Android Devices 18 12-09-2011 10:13 AM
Samsung Galaxy Player 5" DaleDe Android Devices 21 11-04-2011 09:56 PM
Samsung Galaxy Player available for pre-order ilovejedd Android Devices 12 10-09-2011 05:51 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.