|11-08-2012, 12:39 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Legal advice desperately needed
I have several goals in mind. They may be achieved either separately or in combination.
1) I need to get Apple indicted for crimes against humanity.
2) I need to extort copious quantities of cash from Apple. Enough, preferably, that I could afford to buy an iPad. So, at least a couple million. (Note: I am unwilling to commit any crimes that could be proven against me.)
3) I need to get Apple to fix iTunes before it drives me nuts. Too late.
4) I need to force Apple to stop capitalizing the second letter in words. Next thing you know the company will be called "aPple".
|11-20-2012, 06:11 PM||#2|
Surfing the alpha waves ~
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Jersey
Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, and two Androids
You know, if you'd bought a bunch of Apple stock back in the 80s you could probably afford that lawyer!
|11-26-2012, 01:58 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Woodstock, IL
Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
1. Good luck with that
2. Buy an android tablet instead
3. Never gonna happen
4. Just be glad they haven't merged with the burger guys...then it would be "McApple"
|11-27-2012, 09:25 AM||#4|
The Dank Side of the Moon
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Device: Kindle2; Xoom; Kindle Fire
I'd suggest contacting Sam (sung) immediately!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Astak firmware needed - if legal||Dr. Drib||Astak EZReader||14||07-24-2011 08:37 PM|
|Advice needed||leeway63||General Discussions||23||12-30-2010 03:49 PM|
|Desperately seeking.... advice on epub conversion?||Direct Ebooks||ePub||11||11-03-2009 11:19 AM|
|iTouch -- info desperately needed||Berni||Apple Devices||36||10-05-2008 01:21 AM|
|Advice needed||jensen3112||Which one should I buy?||3||04-03-2006 09:50 AM|