Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #2266
Inara Everett
Inara Everett began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
What's the difference between a lawyer and God?

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a lawyer.

Check out Judging Nicky - a gripping tale about a nasty custody battle - free today and tomorrow!

Cheers,

Inara
Inara Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #2267
DreamWriter
Wizard
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
ADVENTURE/CRIME - 1930s Texas - Two Brothers

DUST BOWL JUSTICE
by Ric K. Hill

Adventure/Crime ~ 1930s Texas

eBook (DRM-free)
Amazon Prime members can borrow Dust Bowl Justice
FREE from their Kindle!

Kindle: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapan

Paperback (274 pages)
Amazon: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpain
CreateSpace

Jim Palmer is a good man
...his brother, Willie, is not.

Texas, 1934. Willie Palmer is unpredictable and dangerous. Wherever he goes, trouble is never far behind.

On the run after committing a felony, Willie evades the Texas Rangers, leaving his innocent brother, Jim, to endure the consequences left in his wake.

While serving hard time for a crime he didn't commit, Jim kills a man in self-defense. He flees, igniting a relentless manhunt spearheaded by Roger Buckskin, the best tracker in the region.

Jim's resolve is challenged by miles of desolate desert terrain as he is entangled in a desperate struggle for survival. Driven to find his renegade brother now living the high life in Mexico, Jim is forced to rely on a woman he just met and trust in the system that has failed him at every turn. He is determined to restore his good name...but time is running out.
. . .

Last edited by DreamWriter; 11-27-2012 at 03:22 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #2268
DreamWriter
Wizard
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Smile GOLF FICTION - "The Right Side of the Fairway"

THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FAIRWAY
by Ric K. Hill

eBook (DRM-free)
Kindle: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain | India | Japan
ePub: Barnes & Noble US | UK

Paperback
Amazon: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain
CreateSpace

Quirky Golf Fiction

An offbeat story that's both humorous and suspenseful...with unpredictable twists and turns.

Ben Richards lives for the weekend when he can have fun with his eccentric friends at the golf course affectionately nicknamed Hackin' Oaks. The hapless hacker is miraculously transformed into a PGA-caliber golfer when struck on the head by a wayward ball. This incident changes the direction of his life both on and off the course.

Now living every golf addict's fantasy as a pro, Ben is befriended by both the top-ranked player in the world and the most powerful man in the industry. Then tragedy strikes.

Forced to adapt to new challenges, he evaluates his priorities and realizes there's more to life than just golf. Ben must learn the true value of friends, community, and the healing power of love before he can resume his passionate affair with the game he treasures.
. . .
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #2269
rseppala
rseppala began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
On sale now for .99 cents - The Ark Of The Witch

The Ark of The Witch is an action packed thriller that will leave you
with goose bumps as you quickly turn the pages to see what will happen
next. Seppälä does a brilliant job at creating tension and suspense that
has you clamoring to read more.” - LA HILDEN

"Thy still march to the doom of man, for whence came song and tales
of thine deeds, for now shall come weeping upon a dismal plain. And of
the harlots and shattered souls of thine crusade, shall come forth and
beg for death but will not find it hence."

Ailing from a bitter divorce settlement, the foreclosure on his home,
and the loss of his job, Karl's just received the break he's been waiting
for. He's inherited the family farm in northern Michigan, but first he
must confront an ex-business partner in an attempt to cover up his
misappropriations and the shoddy business practices that have come
back to haunt him.

In the sleepy town of Toivola, Michigan, Karl's brief respite is soon
shattered by the dire need of his cousin, Maki, and a menacing town
sheriff. Resigned to his fate, Karl leaves nothing to chance, save but
one tiny heirloom that has beset his family for generations.

http://www.amazon.com/Ark-Witch-eboo...2539863&sr=1-1

http://robertseppala.blogspot.fi/

Click image for larger version

Name:	newAOWbookcover3.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	548.1 KB
ID:	95866
rseppala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #2270
c-bar-ranch
c-bar-ranch began at the beginning.

Device: none
The C-Bar Story

Hi everyone, I have spent the last two years writing a Western novel. I had a ball doing it. When I give it to people they say things like "they couldn't put it down" ect. Now the hard part. Getting it out there. I am on Amazon but realize that it is hard to be noticed. So I am giving the ebook version to any forum members that want it. Just contact my website and mention this forum. I will send you an attachment at no cost. www.C-Bar-Ranch.com
c-bar-ranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 AM   #2271
caviedogz
Banned
caviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-books

My book video

Hi everyone,

I have just made a video and put it on YouTube for my book, A Dogs' Revenge - Millie's Great Puppy Mill Escape available on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009Y0QZBA and Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/249576. Please check it out and let me know what you think: http://youtu.be/6-bZLdNt7nc
Thanks.
caviedogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #2272
LouisaJones
LouisaJones began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile How to Get your Body Back After Pregnancy

This Ebook is absolutely FREE on Amazon for 5 days only!!

How To Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007F1TVXO

If you're looking to get your body back into shape after having your baby, or if you know of anyone else currently pregnant or has just had a baby, then this book will make a Great Gift!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007F1TVXO

Enjoy! :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BOOK COVER 2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	95997  
LouisaJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #2273
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free Ebook - The Top 13.5 Mistakes Men Make On Dates

Hey Everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forums, but I'm already amazed by the awesomeness of the community. You guys rock!

I am a new writer and am hoping to become as good as the people I see here. This is my first book and if it is something you like, feel free to check it out. It is free until Nov. 16th

I welcome any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!

-Dennis

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009WW4KWQ
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #2274
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Free Dating Guide Book

Free for the next 5 days: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009VNMY3I

Description from Amazon:

Stop wasting precious mental energy trying to plan that perfect date. Having gone on hundreds of dates, I have learned a thing or two. So to help my fellow daters, I have compiled for your convenience, 28 unique date ideas. I have also included how to use them to guarantee that you will have a good time.

Make sure you avoid the two common mistakes most daters make:

1) Make sure you pick a date that you will enjoy
2) Pick a date that helps you find out if they are the right person for you

I cover these topics more inside the book. Enjoy!

You can always check us out over at www.HeGetsTheGirl.com or browse around for our other books on Amazon.

Keep Moving Forward,

Merlin
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #2275
Micheal Rivers
Micheal Rivers began at the beginning.

Moonlight on the Nantahala will be Free Nov. 15-16

Literary fiction/mystery with a supernatural element.

His life began deep within the mountains of North Carolina. Edward Caulfield was a dedicated craftsman who appreciated the finer things in his life. As a young man he fell deeply in love and married a beautiful young woman he did not want to live without. Fate took her from him early in their marriage. All but Edward have seen the ghost of his beloved Celia dancing in the moonlight on the Nantahala. In the twilight of his years he met a troubled young woman and their relationship turned the tide for them both. In his efforts to help her, their lives were changed forever learning from each other. In a world filled with romance, deceit, and sorrow Edward left her a legacy fulfilled with the promise of finding, "The Perfect Rose."

Purchase link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-on-t.../dp/B005MLXUP4
Micheal Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #2276
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
The $0.99 price is back to stay.

http://www.amazon.com/Boomerang-eboo...7605713&sr=1-1

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Boomerang; what comes around goes around July 1, 2009
By Laura Lakey
Format:Paperback
From its great characters to its twisted plot, Boomerang is lots of fun. The humor and quirky characters are reminiscent of "The Big Lebowski" while the frenetic pacing brings to mind "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." A missing boomerang is sought by a couple of down-on-their-luck jazz musicians, an albino assassin, two little old Australian ladies, the C.I.A. and a sexy cheerleader, not to mention the surviving members of a secret agency set up long ago by J. Edgar Hoover. The ensuing mayhem as they compete to recover the artifact, manages to be both amusing and exciting, not an easy thing for a writer to achieve. That said, I highly recommend this book. A great summer read!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #2277
Bryant Delafosse
Bryant Delafosse began at the beginning.

THE MALL FREE AMZ NOV 20TH--22ND

Bryant Delafosse's THE MALL has been well-reviewed so far. Now is your chance to get a free copy @ Amazon Kindle for the next 3 days (Nov 20th thru 22nd): http://amzn.to/Qa5Gps

“At just under 8 million square feet and towering four stories, with one subterranean level for time-saving transport, the Mall of the Nation is home to 1600 stores and an additional three stories of residential apartments.
Boasting a 30 screen movie theater, a five star resort-style hotel and two five star restaurants, the Mall is everything you ever wanted in one place.
You may never want to leave.”

When single mother Lara Myers finds herself suddenly homeless with her two children, she takes refuge for the night in the Mall of the Nation, a completely automated retail complex that never closes. When a catastrophic event occurs, the Mall is locked down, causing Lara to be separated from her ten-year-old son Owen.

Trapped and desperate, Lara enlists the aid of Simon whose job it is to maintain and repair the Mall’s army of Bots. Lara finds herself in a life and death struggle to save her family from homicidal and supernatural forces to which Simon may hold the key.

For they discover that they are not alone and that something does not want them to escape from...

The Mall
Attached Images

Last edited by Bryant Delafosse; 11-21-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Add Picture
Bryant Delafosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #2278
Xunaira
Xunaira began at the beginning.

The Cursed City

Hey,
I have written my first ever novel, called "The Cursed City" and looking forward for a review or response. It is available on Amazon Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cursed-Cit...he+cursed+city
Xunaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #2279
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For today only, Beyond the New Frontier is FREE on Kindle

US Kindle
UK Kindle

In this combination of the novels New Frontier and Final Frontier, this is the story of alternate timelines, partial political thriller, and time travel, in which President Kennedy is kept from being assassinated, but there are other unintended consequences as a result.

In 1976, Ronald Reagan becomes President of the United States, declares the U.S. will plant a base on the moon by 1980 and a base on Mars by 1989. The Iranian Hostage Crisis occurs, but Reagan issues a stronger response by rescuing the hostages within two weeks of it happening. As a result, Osama bin Laden rises to power earlier than he normally would have in the prime timeline. Meanwhile, The Soviet Union decides to build a starship that will travel to the stars because they want to one-up the United States. The ship launches, but soon becomes lost, while the Soviets pretend it isn't.

In the early 1990's the U.S. and the Russians join forces to find the Soviet starship, which leads the joint venture to the other side of the galaxy by means of a wormhole. When they attempt to return to Earth, they find themselves in the past, where they try to fix certain events in the past while they wait to re-route the Soviet starship and for history in general to catch up to where they launched the joint mission to begin with.

Things go wrong as events do not play out as planned and numerous cases of unintended consequences result from the multiple attempts at fixing the timeline.
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #2280
J.Zeiset
J.Zeiset began at the beginning.

Get Connie’s new Kindle book free November 23rd, 24th, and 25th and December 25th and 26th.

My Journey Beyond Being Catholic

Being part of the Catholic religion was a fundamental aspect of my identity for nearly fifty years. Never being one to question, I clung to the comfort of what I had been taught and the security of adhering to Catholic doctrine.

By Connie Limmex

Thinking back, I can still remember the particular moment when it occurred to me that although I was a good person, went to church, and didn’t sin much, I was not absolutely sure I was going to heaven. That realization was pivotal in my journey, as I began to allow truth to take root that did not mesh well with otherwise comfortable Catholic religion.

The events, circumstances, and relationships that make up my journey do not at the outset appear spectacular or amazing in any way. However, putting my life on paper allowed me to view with awe and wonder the way God pursued my heart. When seen as a whole, a most remarkable image evolves, depicting how God has lovingly drawn me to Himself.

I am thankful for the opportunity to share the story with you, and hope that regardless of your religion, you are wholeheartedly stepping out in faith and embracing Jesus Christ as your only hope of Salvation. The reward is sweet, my dear friend, and you only stand to gain from what He has done. My sincere hope is that all readers, regardless of their own journey, will be richly encouraged by my own life’s journey.

ASIN: B009I6Z30E
ISBN: 978-1-62245-010-7

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Beyond...being+catholic
J.Zeiset is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo