Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #136
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
twobob's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,552
Karma: 6021146
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
update: nope. It dies trying to do grayscale on the PC too:

me@dev ~/GIT/buildroot-k3-current/package $ Xephyr :1 -title "yayness" -screen 800x600 -cc 4 -grayscale -dpi 135 -nolisten tcp
Quote:
Backtrace:
0: Xephyr (xorg_backtrace+0x37) [0x3fd1c7]
1: Xephyr (0x25e000+0x1a2f4a) [0x400f4a]
2: (vdso) (__kernel_rt_sigreturn+0x0) [0x7e540c]
3: Xephyr (miInitVisuals+0x433) [0x30fcd3]
4: Xephyr (fbInitVisuals+0x5b) [0x2eb9ab]
5: Xephyr (fbFinishScreenInit+0xd8) [0x2edfe8]
6: Xephyr (0x25e000+0x84d51) [0x2e2d51]
7: Xephyr (AddScreen+0x16d) [0x2a91dd]
8: Xephyr (0x25e000+0x852cd) [0x2e32cd]
9: Xephyr (InitOutput+0x2b) [0x27ce1b]
10: Xephyr (0x25e000+0x1e740) [0x27c740]
11: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (__libc_start_main+0xf3) [0xba84d3]
12: Xephyr (0x25e000+0x1ec39) [0x27cc39]
Segmentation fault at address (nil)

Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). Server aborting

will have to dig more... I feel that fixing this is probably partly key to implemented a slight variant as opposed to a full fledged replacement.

Thoughts on that?

Last edited by twobob; 11-19-2012 at 01:30 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #137
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
twobob's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,552
Karma: 6021146
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
okay... solution

Quote:
[root@kindle root]# DISPLAY=:0 Xephyr :1 \
-title "L:A_N:application_ID:xephyr_O:R_PC:N" \
-screen 800x600 -grayscale -dpi 135 -nolisten tcp
that works...

cant use with a -cc flag (duh!) - thanks for the nice error

okay - onward... we have an example grayscale implementation.
We can mangle. we can cross compile.

take as example and neatly duplicate? cascade support as demonstrated by the grayscale implementation? Or just get hacking - find what works. backport it tidy later...

Starting point yeah? these are my thoughts
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #138
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
twobob's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,552
Karma: 6021146
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
last thought.
-cc4
-grayscale
and "no definition"

color handling all have implications to be considered as some outputs don't work (visually) OOTB.

: ) as tested with blackbox.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #139
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Offtop
I tried to connect a USB flash drive to the internal usb.
But nothing happened.
Some errors:
Spoiler:

[root@kindle root]# lsusb
lsusb: /sys/bus/usb/devices: No such file or directory
[root@kindle root]# modprobe ehci-hcd
[root@kindle root]# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002

[root@kindle root]# dmesg | grep -i usb
regulator: VUSB2: 2400 <--> 2775 mV
regulator: VUSB: 0 mV
kernel: I perf:usb:usb_gadget_loaded=4.35 seconds:
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
usbcore: registered new device driver usb
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
usb usb1: USB disconnect, address 1
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: USB bus 1 deregistered
usbcore: deregistering device driver usb
usbcore: deregistering interface driver usbfs
usbcore: deregistering interface driver hub
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 12, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 13
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 13, error -71
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1
USB Host suspended
USB Host resumed
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 14
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 15
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 16
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 16, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 17
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 17, error -71
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #140
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
geekmaster's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,070
Karma: 6789001
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Щедрость не имеет пределов.
Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
Offtop
I tried to connect a USB flash drive to the internal usb.
But nothing happened.
Some errors:
Spoiler:

[root@kindle root]# lsusb
lsusb: /sys/bus/usb/devices: No such file or directory
[root@kindle root]# modprobe ehci-hcd
[root@kindle root]# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002

[root@kindle root]# dmesg | grep -i usb
regulator: VUSB2: 2400 <--> 2775 mV
regulator: VUSB: 0 mV
kernel: I perf:usb:usb_gadget_loaded=4.35 seconds:
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
usbcore: registered new device driver usb
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
usb usb1: USB disconnect, address 1
fsl-ehci fsl-ehci.1: USB bus 1 deregistered
usbcore: deregistering device driver usb
usbcore: deregistering interface driver usbfs
usbcore: deregistering interface driver hub
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 12, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 13
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 13, error -71
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1
USB Host suspended
USB Host resumed
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 14
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 15
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 16
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 16, error -71
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using fsl-ehci and address 17
usb 1-1: device not accepting address 17, error -71
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1
Did you supply +5v to the USB device? You could use a powered hub (perhaps), or a modified USB cable.

EDIT: 1d6b:0002 is a Linux Foundation USB 2.0 root hub.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-19-2012 at 05:14 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #141
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Did you supply +5v to the USB device? You could use a powered hub (perhaps), or a modified USB cable.
Yes, i'm supply +5v to the USB device. Have you tried to connect something?
I do not know what this error:
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:22 AM   #142
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
geekmaster's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,070
Karma: 6789001
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Щедрость не имеет пределов.
Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
Yes, i'm supply +5v to the USB device. Have you tried to connect something?
I do not know what this error:
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71

According to this:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=797789
Quote:
Re: [SOLVED] device descriptor read/64, error -71 - USB problem
Did you try this:
http://www.mepis.org/node/5860 <== dead URL

In short as root:
echo Y > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/old_scheme_first
More:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/har...rror-71-a.html

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-19-2012 at 05:25 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:40 AM   #143
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal
Yes, i'm supply +5v to the USB device. Have you tried to connect something?
I do not know what this error:
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71

According to this:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=797789
Quote:
Re: [SOLVED] device descriptor read/64, error -71 - USB problem
Did you try this:
http://www.mepis.org/node/5860 <== dead URL

In short as root:
echo Y > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/old_scheme_first
More:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/har...rror-71-a.html
I'm reverse Rx and Tx or other flash.
[root@kindle root]# lsusb -v
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0951:1603

But how now this USB flash mount?
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:48 AM   #144
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 728
Karma: 2314258
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: north (by northwest)
Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
I'm reverse Rx and Tx or other flash.
[root@kindle root]# lsusb -v
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0951:1603

But how now this USB flash mount?
USB mass storage support is disabled in stock KT kernel config. You should recompile kernel to add handling of USB disks.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:55 AM   #145
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
USB mass storage support is disabled in stock KT kernel config. You should recompile kernel to add handling of USB disks.
I've never compiled a kernel.
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #146
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
knc1's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,857
Karma: 6314522
Join Date: Feb 2012
Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
I've never compiled a kernel.
A great learning opportunity.
There is over a decade of help available on the 'net for that subject.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #147
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
twobob's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,552
Karma: 6021146
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
I've never compiled a kernel.
Here's one I did earlier. (For the 3) http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188031
Chris's OTG USB 4 info http://www.christian-hoff.com/?p=44
The USB work is on the cards RSN.

Cheers.

and a couple of notes I found about similar errors with OTG http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/vi...p?f=53&t=14254
and this (worth translating http://labs.consol.de/lang/en/blog/r...piegel-sticks/ )

also did you try as root:
echo Y > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/old_scheme_first
or similar pokes to that area...
echo -1 >/sys/module/usbcore/parameters/autosuspend

Anyways I am just attempting to nudge you in the right direction. hope you find some joy.

Last edited by twobob; 11-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #148
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Need module driver for kernel usb-storage.ko =(
Quote:
and a couple of notes I found about similar errors with OTG http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/vi...p?f=53&t=14254
and this (worth translating http://labs.consol.de/lang/en/blog/r...piegel-sticks/ )

also did you try as root:
echo Y > /sys/module/usbcore/parameters/old_scheme_first
or similar pokes to that area...
echo -1 >/sys/module/usbcore/parameters/autosuspend

Anyways I am just attempting to nudge you in the right direction. hope you find some joy.
I'm solved problem...
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #149
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
twobob's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,552
Karma: 6021146
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Just so I understand - when you say "Solved" do you mean "Fixed" - like it works now - or do you mean "Understood": as in - it still doesn't work but you know why...

usb-storage.ko
you want one? or you have one?

Fairly sure I could build one of them if you don't, will have a nose around

Last edited by twobob; 11-19-2012 at 10:57 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #150
khseal
Enthusiast
khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.khseal actually enjoys Vogon poetry.
 
Posts: 35
Karma: 56654
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Russia
Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Just so I understand - when you say "Solved" do you mean "Fixed" - like it works now - or do you mean "Understood": as in - it still doesn't work but you know why...

usb-storage.ko
you want one? or you have one?

Fairly sure I could build one of them if you don't, will have a nose around
My English is very bad. =)
I realized what was causing the problem and fix it.
Quote:
I'm reverse Rx and Tx or other flash.
[root@kindle root]# lsusb -v
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0951:1603
I need a module usb-storage.ko. I think it is enough only this module. I hope that in the firmware is a function depmod. If you can get it that would be good. I tried to compile the kernel but still did not succeed.

Last edited by khseal; 11-19-2012 at 11:21 AM.
khseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debian, kindle, paperwhite

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[VIDEO] Kindle Paperwhite — A Look at the Technology Inside nobylspoon Amazon Kindle 10 09-29-2012 02:40 AM
Ubuntu debs on Debian elmussol Sigil 3 09-14-2012 12:04 PM
Calibre not starting on debian saturnblackhole Calibre 3 12-11-2011 01:05 AM
Debian on the Kindle freezer2k Kindle Developer's Corner 20 02-08-2010 09:52 PM
Debian 3.1 Released Chaos Lounge 3 06-08-2005 10:01 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.