Notices

Old 11-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
Khan-Dam
Enthusiast
Khan-Dam began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle 3, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Question book readed and in read list

hi,

Is it possible to have ( by plugin or directly ) the list of book totaly readed or beginin with percentage.

i can't find this information nor in sqldatabase nor in book himself so i must turn a lot of page in shelves or in library to obtain manualy this information

thanks in advance

regards

Khan-Dam
Khan-Dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
On the Kobo reader if you sort by recent reads in the books list it will be there.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Khan-Dam
Enthusiast

thanks for that

Khan-dam
Old 11-14-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I guess that is the closest you can get it to what you want. However if you should sideload/add any new books they will come before the "Finished" and %read ebooks in your library.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Khan-Dam
Enthusiast

Hi,

I found what i want in calubre when i plug my Kobo i can show all bool in device and i have in the latest columns ( in french collections ) the name of shelf folowed by a comma and Im_Reading or Read so i can find the book finish and the current book in reading

Regards

Khan-Dam