Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Kobo Touch & Kindle Touch for Sale or Trade

I have a Kobo Touch with brown Kobo bookcover case and a Kindle Touch with Verso Bookcover case, both in great condition. Will trade BOTH for Kobo Glo with Smartcover, or for cash (make a fair offer!)

I am in Toronto and can do local pickup; or I can mail. I thought I would offer it here before I hot kijiji.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote