Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Katel
Addict
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch (new owner)
Hello from Australia

Greetings to all - , I hail from Melbourne, Australia where it's pouring with rain and cold right now though it's Spring, but that's Melbourne for you.

I'm completely new to the fascinating world of ebooks and have just bought a Kobo Touch and loving it. I can see I have a lot to learn, not the least of which is the scary world of Calibre, but I will muddle through it as best I can and with the help from the boardies here who have helped me enormously already.

As for karma - I don't have any remotely clever replies to give so will have to think of some more interesting questions.

Hope to meet up with you all in the forums.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Hello Katel my close neighbor across the ditch. I worked briefly in Melbourne and just loved it. Anyway, welcome to this forum.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:51 AM   #5
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello, Katel,

Welcome to MobileRead.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day Katel and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #7
Katel
Addict
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for all your kind welcomes, I really love this site.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 AM   #8
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No problem, Katel.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
moxxi
moxxi began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Hello Katel, and good day.

Welcome to the club.
I also just have joined and I am new to readers, but love the fact to be able to take books with me on travels.
I live on a Bass Straight Island and just was in Melbourne for dental surgery where the reader came very handy.

Cheers and have as much fun here as I

moxxi
moxxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #10
Katel
Addict

Hello Moxxi from Tasmania, beautiful place down there. I'm glad the reader helped with your dental surgery - perhaps took your mind off it?
See you on the boards.

Cheers. Katel