Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Dungeon Crawl - My first short story on Kindle!

Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me from the forums from 3 years ago. At lot has changed in my life since then. I had a heart attack, I moved twice, changed careers, etc. Now I'm struggling to get back on my feet.

I'm currently in the process of finishing my first novel, but in the meantime I've decided to release one of my best short stories entitled "Dungeon Crawl - A Fantasy Trip" on Kindle. I know it's hard to pay $0.99 for a short but if you're willing to give it a chance I think you'll find it a fun and witty read. And if you do read it, please leave a review! As a new author I need all the help I can get!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F7NBW8

Thanks!
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just a quick bump as I've received my first review! And I have another reader who has promised me another. Even if you don't want to leave a review on Amazon, I'd appreciate feedback here!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
grabbed it
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
ALB01
ALB01 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me from the forums from 3 years ago. At lot has changed in my life since then. I had a heart attack, I moved twice, changed careers, etc. Now I'm struggling to get back on my feet.

I'm currently in the process of finishing my first novel, but in the meantime I've decided to release one of my best short stories entitled "Dungeon Crawl - A Fantasy Trip" on Kindle. I know it's hard to pay $0.99 for a short but if you're willing to give it a chance I think you'll find it a fun and witty read. And if you do read it, please leave a review! As a new author I need all the help I can get!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F7NBW8

Thanks!
I just bought this from the UK site so that is one sale you have. I used to do RPG and tabletop gaming so sounds right up my street. 74p I can just about afford
One thing you might want some tags on the UK site.
ALB01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:47 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Bookmarked to buy in a couple days....The cover reminds me of the old "Bards Tale" computer game, and that type of genre....so I have a feeling this is going to be good.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
sirbruce
Provocateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALB01 View Post
One thing you might want some tags on the UK site.
Thanks! I had completely forgotten about tagging. I'll look into that!

Bruce