Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 01:20 AM   #16
Etern
Etern is on a distinguished road

Device: Nexus One
Thanks for the input. I'm currently working on a cloud based version of my app, it would work a lot like google music. (i.e. you have a library online, and you can choose which ones you want available offline. Everything is synced on all devices and on desktop). It should be ready in about a month or so.
Etern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
jamesrichards
jamesrichards began at the beginning.

Device: archos 7c, captivate
fanfiction reader export import problem

I just changed phones and exported my database, I thought it was a folder named stories but when I tried to import it doesn't work the folder has several documents in it. My old phone is gone, I was going to try and see if there was a similar folder in fan fiction reader folder but I can't even find the folder for the reader, would this work and were is fan fiction reader installed on an atrix2?
jamesrichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #18
Etern
Etern is on a distinguished road

Device: Nexus One
Are you using a SD card that you would be able to transfer to your new phone? If so, just follow these steps:

1. On your old phone, hit the 'Export Stories DB' button in the main menu.
2. Move the SD card to your new phone.
2b. If you are using a new SD card, please copy all the folders starting with 'fanfiction' to the new SD card. Also copy the stories.db file that should be in the root folder.
3. Hit the 'Import Stories DB' button in the main menu of the app.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

You can email me at mail@fanfictionreader.com
Etern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #19
cwejr
cwejr began at the beginning.

Device: HP IPAQ
I have a HTC tablet, a Nook, an LG phone (think it's an Optimus),plus two other devices. I wold like to sync at least the tablet and the Optimus as they are my primary reading devices. Is there currently a way to do this? I am eagerly awaiting the "cloud" app.
cwejr is offline   Reply With Quote