Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
Ilana Waters
Ilana Waters began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle app
Smile FREE Review Copies of a Middle-Grade Fantasy Novel!

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

Hello, everyone! I recently published a middle-grade fantasy novel: The Adventures of Stanley Delacourt: Book I of Hartlandia. I’m giving away thirty free e-copies to anyone who posts a review of it. I hope to have the postings done on Amazon, but if you want to put one up in additional places, that’s fine too. Below is a summary of the book:

“Ten-year-old Stanley Delacourt loves his quiet life in the peaceful village of Meadowwood. At least, he does until his best friend is killed. Then the town library—where Stanley lives and works—is burned to the ground. The individuals responsible for both tragedies are a nasty group of soldiers. They work for the kingdom’s new leader, Christopher Siren. With the grown-ups too fearful to take action, Stanley vows to confront Siren. He plans to get answers and demand justice. Little does he know that his journey will involve sword-wielding knights, kidnapper fairies, and dark magic.

Stanley has only two allies back home: a witch named Meredith, and a young apothecary called Sophie. Can they help him discover the reason behind Siren’s crimes and end this terrible reign? Or is Stanley set to become the next victim in the tyrant’s evil plot?

If you enjoy the fantasy works of Rick Riordan, Lemony Snicket, or Philip Pullman, then explore the world of Stanley Delacourt today!”

Please e-mail me at ilanabethwaters@yahoo.com if you’re interested in obtaining a copy for review. I can supply a Smashwords coupon, which is good for a variety of formats (mobi, e-pub, PDF, Word, and more). Again, only thirty copies will be distributed (first come, first served).

Thank you!

Ilana

ilanawaters.com
twitter.com/ilanawaters
http://www.goodreads.com/IlanaWaters
ilanabethwaters@yahoo.com

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-17-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Ilana Waters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, free, middle-grade