Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
JasonZChristie
JasonZChristie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation Radar Love - Free Contemporary Romance, Free Sequel... Hot.

http://www.amazon.com/Radar-Love-Ult...dp/B006LRKASI/

When part-time construction worker and full-time hustler Chris Turner meets the girl of his dreams in a Dairy Queen drive-through, he induces her to climb out of the window and run away with him. She is Janique, and she's everything he's ever wanted. So begins a love affair that defies reason. Submission, piercings, and mock kidnappings are just foreplay for what's to come.

The two hard-loving antiheroes are so in love, they'd rather rob stores and banks than spend their days apart. It's all fun and games until they end up in connected prisons. Then it's up to Chris to get them out again, using only brutality, heroin, and a book by Tom Robbins...

An epic love story, first in the Ultimate Hustle series. Definitely contains explicit language and situations.

Free through Monday. The sequel is free through Friday.

Currently #690 out of all free ebooks on Amazon.
JasonZChristie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #2
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Note 10.1, Archos 70, Samsung Galaxy SII
Jason, just added this to my 'To be read' collection.......thank you
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:05 AM   #3
JasonZChristie
JasonZChristie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
No problem. I have about nine more ebooks. I think you'd like Perfect Me. There are an uncounted number of sci-fi references hidden in it. Message me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,
Jason
JasonZChristie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotica, love, romance, sex, superlove