Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Google Books?

I have a Motorola Xoom and I have the Kobo and Kindle app. I also have Aldiko premium connected to calibre on my computer. I was was wondering if anyone uses Google Books app on their tablet?

I was just looking at google play today and books keep popping up.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
I have a Motorola Xoom and I have the Kobo and Kindle app. I also have Aldiko premium connected to calibre on my computer. I was was wondering if anyone uses Google Books app on their tablet?

I was just looking at google play today and books keep popping up.
I do for only a few set of books mostly PDF. I really like the Play store and the way content is pushed to ones devices, but I am underwhelmed by the book reader itself. It's a bare bone reader, better than the Kobo app worse than the others you have listed.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert