Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
wfzimmerman
wfzimmerman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet
Can I run Amazon Cloud Reader in my Nook Tablet browser without rooting?

Title says it all. I am thinking about getting a Nook Tablet but I have tons of Kindle books and need to be able to read them. However, not eager to root.
wfzimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
paw3pals
Enthusiast
paw3pals doesn't litterpaw3pals doesn't litter

Device: nook tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfzimmerman View Post
Title says it all. I am thinking about getting a Nook Tablet but I have tons of Kindle books and need to be able to read them. However, not eager to root.
Look up N2A cards and AndroidForNook cards - allows running as standard Nook Tablet or as Android Tablet without rooting or voiding the warranty. Can easily change from one to the other via restart. Then you could put Kindle for Android on the Nook.
paw3pals is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon cloud reader, nook tablet, root