Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Gardenman
Addict
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Ebookwise 1150,(iRiver Story HD - Gave to Wife)
How do I register new Story HD with Iriver

How do I register my new Story HD with Iriver? I can not find anywhere on their website to register my reader. When I first turned on the wifi the firmware updated to the current USA firmware. Did this also Register the reader with IRiver? Also where do I find this reader's serial number? I like to keep track of these things.
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
I don't know if there is a way (or any point) to register (I never do). Serial number is on the back of the device, same color as the back itself for extra readability. It's at the end of the white text printed there below "2GB | XGA EPD |" but I have the German version so it may differ for US.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I don't know if there is the possibility to register at all, but why do you want to do it? Which advantages do you see?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
Gardenman
Addict
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Ebookwise 1150,(iRiver Story HD - Gave to Wife)
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. I have just bought a new Story HD and I wanted to register for the warranty.
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Ah, I see, didn't think of this. In Germany, it is normally the most important thing to keep the receipt/bill to be able to claim warranty.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
EdGein
EdGein began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iRiver, Nook
I also found my serial number on a sticker on my Story box. A good thing because only 3 digits were legible on the back.

Mine registered to Google when I tried to shop in the google store if that is what you mean.

I never found any site still alive to register for warranty. Is there any warranty anymore? (I just got my story on clearance thru Target)
EdGein is offline   Reply With Quote