Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #406
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
Hmm - I clicked on the redeem button well over an hour ago and still haven't received anything (have double-checked my e-mail, everything is correct; nothing in the spam folder either). Is it normal for it to take some time?
if the redeem link or button is still there click again!
you should get a popup that an email with code has been sent
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #407
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
if the redeem link or button is still there click again!
you should get a popup that an email with code has been sent
It's not there. It's telling me it's redeemed (changed to that immediately).

I couldn't find an actual contact link anywhere in the game, so I posted in the Baen Bar about it, in a thread where a couple of other people have had similar issues ... I guess I'll see what happens.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #408
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

surplus pop gifts welcome, am trying to push up pop while collecting money for levelups.

Actually I'm making 3.1 million bucks per cycle @lev 16
unneeded asset gridplaces are filled with ansible links that makes 100k per cycle and will pay themselves off in 8 cycles.

as far as I see it now raising buck/cycle through pop/food management is the only way to be able to level and ally on.
will post my asset layout on the alliance thread
Old 05-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #409
orlok
Relaxing
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Are there any Projects after Level 6? I think that was the last one that had any. 7, 8 and 9 have not had any, and I was just wondering if they came back?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #410
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Are there any Projects after Level 6? I think that was the last one that had any. 7, 8 and 9 have not had any, and I was just wondering if they came back?
There are not any projects at the higher levels (yet); that's part of why there's such a jump in cost to go up levels.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #411
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows XP, Windows7
I learned that it is only natural for people to stop reproducing when they are kept in the dark as punishment for excess dope.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #412
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
Quote:
Actually I'm making 3.1 million bucks per cycle @lev 16
unneeded asset gridplaces are filled with ansible links that makes 100k per cycle and will pay themselves off in 8 cycles.
How do you see the ansible links are creating 100k/cycle, is that because you have 35-40 of them? It looks to me like mine are only making 2635/cycle each, because my political alignment has a 15% political/asset hit. For me, that's a 10 cycle hit, and another 6 or so cycle hit per level. I almost wonder whether I should just raise the thorium reactors and the bug juice plantations that I need to keep food and energy for my populations, and maybe my two anti-matter towns in the corners, and ignore the rest from now on.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #413
orlok
Relaxing
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
There are not any projects at the higher levels (yet); that's part of why there's such a jump in cost to go up levels.
Sure is a jump. Over 1 million buck to go from level 9 to level 10!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #414
orlok
Relaxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
They changed it so now your 1st alliance e-book is at #20, and your 2nd at #25, and people who're already past #10 in the old system and got a coupon have to wait until #25 for the next (which will cost some double-digit millions, incidentally).
I have just joined my 20th Alliance, and got another coupon, so I was obviously lucky enough to just get in under the change to 25.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #415
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Anyone in need of bliss?
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #416
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Sure is a jump between level 13 and 14, nine million bucks! Should get there sometime wednesday.
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #417
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleissin View Post
Sure is a jump between level 13 and 14, nine million bucks! Should get there sometime wednesday.
You probably need to work on increasing your population. I think it took me a couple of days because I also added another ally which was another 9 million buck hit. I'm currently level 14, with a little over 100,000 population and I'm now getting just over 2 million bucks a cycle. If you've got at least 10 thorium reactors and a bug juice at your current level in the quick surge squares, you should be able to grow your population by at least 2k-4k every cycle you're playing.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #418
Freeshadow
temp. out of service

crusader send it in
Im unbalanced again
Old 05-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #419
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
crusader send it in
Im unbalanced again
One Bliss bombing run coming up.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #420
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
crusader send it in
Im unbalanced again
I had a few lying around, so I sent them on to you.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote